That's right. My mind has been thoroughly blown. It was ridiculous in every regard, and I could see how the narrow minded of us wouldn't like it, but I think I can safely say it is and forever will be my favorite movie.

Delete this if necessary, I'm just super pumped and I figured this deserved a thread.

/mangasm
I need to see that.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
You know a movie is great when the writer, producer and star are the same guy.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Hopefully gonna catch it this weekend :-) can't wait
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Vornik

And everyone tries to drive like an action hero leaving the the theater. I would have feared for my life, but I feel invincible.
Quote by Vornik

Almost all of Stalone's films are like that.
It does look incredibly over the top. I notice Arnys in it as well! What's up with that? Isn't he babysitting california or something..?
I'm pretty stoked about this as well. All of us were talking about going to see it maybe after work sometime this week, but then decided against it because we might end up blowing up walmart. (where we all work)
Was it like testosterone made love to an exlposion?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully will go see it with my guy mates.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Can't wait to see this. I need to drink 40% beer and be receiving head from an incredibly attractive woman while watching to add to the manliness

The Govenator is in it, and that's enough for me. Maybe he's coming back to acting, and stopping this whole Governer side project. PLEASE ANOLD, PLEASE!

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by cho0onger
stopping this whole Governer side project. PLEASE ANOLD, PLEASE!

You realize his term is up soon... He won't be Governor for very much longer regardless.
I see Mickey Rourke is in it. I will watch it. I love that guy.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
hah. my friend saw it and thought it sucked, so i guess there's only one way to find out. i'll try and see it this weekend.
Go Veg.