Hey guys, just a quick cover of Avenged Sevenfolds new song Nightmare's solo. Constructive crits welcome!

Recorded with my strat through a microcube into my mac, sorry for the low volume.

feel free to check out my other covers/song! crit for crit of course.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/tx4venom/music/all/play881479
Quote by jj1565
what type of music do you play?

if you play mostly bees in a box music then go wt the MG
if you play transformers, more than meets the eye, then Spider.

Hey man, great cover. A little bit sloppy at parts (the sweep-thingy in the middle), but kudos for playing it anyway, and I must say it was quite good man!^^ The sound could've been better, and your guitar sounded off at some parts (the tremolopicking-part) but that might just be me.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1344711
Gear:
ESP Horizon II
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez MDB1

Morgan BC40
Koch Twintone II

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

YouTube: more morons than Yahoo Answers and more hate than 4chan. It's the Internet's premier breeding ground of complete idiocy.
Playing was pretty good. The two guitars sounded pretty cool together in the beginning. Later on, it got a little messier though and the left guitar sounded a bit out of tune. But overall it was alright. Keep practicing, man.

Quote by Kergash
Hey man, great cover. A little bit sloppy at parts (the sweep-thingy in the middle), but kudos for playing it anyway, and I must say it was quite good man!^^ The sound could've been better, and your guitar sounded off at some parts (the tremolopicking-part) but that might just be me.

Maybe it's just me, but I didn't hear any sweep picking.
Quote by Tharantyr
Playing was pretty good. The two guitars sounded pretty cool together in the beginning. Later on, it got a little messier though and the left guitar sounded a bit out of tune. But overall it was alright. Keep practicing, man.

Maybe it's just me, but I didn't hear any sweep picking.

You have a little sweep in the solo, at about :26 or :27, or whatever you want to call it. :p
Gear:
ESP Horizon II
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez MDB1

Morgan BC40
Koch Twintone II

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

YouTube: more morons than Yahoo Answers and more hate than 4chan. It's the Internet's premier breeding ground of complete idiocy.