Heres the deal, i bought a fender CD-60CE (and stand) from a local guitar store (they do also do other musical instruments). after a day i realised that i really desperately need the money for something else, but the store will only take it back in return for store credit. Basically i really need the cash.

So im going to take the guitar back tomorrow, and take the £170 worth of store credit (unless somone wants to buy the guitar and stand off me for £130).

Im not intending to buy anything from the shop as i need the cash, so im offering the oppurtunity for you to buy £170 worth of spending money at this shop for just £130.

The website has a short list of guitars that they have for sale, while there is a much, much larger stock available in store (including a wide range of amps, pedals, drums, violins and other guitar related stuff).

The store is Pro Music international

http://www.promusicinternational.co.uk/

Its located in Ickenham, Harrow borough, North London.

P.S. if anyone wants to buy the actual guitar message me quickly as it will be taken back to the shop as of saturday the 14th of august. Its in perfect condition (natural) - fully set up just as it was bought. (pictures available on request)
Drugs are bad, mkay.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
What? Isn't it illegal to do that? It's the european customer thingie that everything must be refundable like 7 days after the purchase.
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
Quote by henkka_potku
What? Isn't it illegal to do that? It's the european customer thingie that everything must be refundable like 7 days after the purchase.

This is true. 7 days after purchase you're well within your right to have it refunded the way you paid it.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
what the other 2 said, the shops will tell you that they can only give credit to get your cash, its not true

my guitar shop tried it with me and i just argued and got my cash refunded eventualy.

have a read about consumer rights and see if you can print something to show them then they will thin "s**t this guy knows his stuff" and will give you a refund.

it worked with me so it should work with you.
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
I think people are confusing the various different bits of legislation regarding consumer rights and distance selling here.

Sounds to me like you have bought in store on a whim and then changed your mind, in which case the store is within its rights to offer credit (unless its own returns policy states otherwise). If you had bought online you could have returned with the 7 days without any issue.

Happy to be proved wrong on this.

Moral of this story is be sure what you want before you part with your cash....
Quote by Reb_Player
I think people are confusing the various different bits of legislation regarding consumer rights and distance selling here.

Sounds to me like you have bought in store on a whim and then changed your mind, in which case the store is within its rights to offer credit (unless its own returns policy states otherwise). If you had bought online you could have returned with the 7 days without any issue.

you are wrong... the store can have whatever policy it wants but BY LAW you are alloud to return items and get money back.

there was a watchdog about it a while ago
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Quote by Reb_Player

"Reb_Player" is correct, while the customer is not experiencing any dissatisfaction with a product or service most shops are unlikely to offer a refund. However we did decide to give "Bean92" a full refund and hope he will come to us for anything else he needs.

We do have a 7-day money back policy providing dissatisfaction with a product or service.

-Tom
Pro Music International