Okay so yesterday I went out and bought my new egnater tweaker and Im already in love with it. I was going to go out and buy a whole bunch of pedal for stuff like reverb and echo and such then i thought maybe i could use these effect from my line 6 spider 3 15 watt. So is there anyway to do this, cause i dont really have the money any more to buy pedals after spending so much on the tweaker.
No. At least no way that won't completely negate the quality of the Tweaker.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by connorhxcchaos
waste of pedals if youre going through a line 6.
they dont bring out the full capability of any effects pedals...
upgrade your amp before you buy any pedals.

read the first post. twice if you must.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by connorhxcchaos

WTF are you talking about? Did you read any words other than 'pedals' and 'line 6?'

Quote by acdcthunder178
god damn it.

Sorry man, it would take a lot of work and essentially you'd be using the Spider's preamp since the effects and the preamp are kind of lumped together. Like was suggested a cheap multifx would tide you over for a while. My first effects unit was a Digitech RP50 that cost me $50 and it was great until I found UG...
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Last edited by tubetime86 at Aug 13, 2010,
Quote by connorhxcchaos

People like you shouldn't come on forums.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
You would have to run in through the input, and then out through the headphones - I don't think there's an output on that model, though I may be wrong. It will most likely sound pretty bad as compared with using pedals or even a cheap multi-fx unit, but it'll work. I used a similar setup for a while...