Hello im new here :P

So i wonder if anyone knows this guitar, because i have it..

My father bought it a when he was young.

Its an Ibanez J-540 made in 1979.

I already tried to search something about it on the internet, but i couldn't find much.

Thanks in advance

Ernie
All I could tell you is that it's a pretty damn rare guitar....It could go for a good amount of money depending on it's condition

The Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades
ClaytonElgin
I have an Ibanez bass of the same chronology.Haven't seen many like those,I don't know about the guitar but my bass is handmade and with a custom fretboard for smaller hands,like mine.Instruments like that have a pretty good value and are rare.
If you could reason with religious people,there would be no religious people.
Well it is in almost perfect condition, it isn't used in 20 years i think. I took it out the box about 4-5 months ago. And now i play on it everyday.

I guess it's pretty hard to say how much it is worth. If anyone knows, i would love to know.
Last edited by ernieball8 at Aug 13, 2010,
It's subjective.If there is a guy out there collecting old Ibanez instruments,he could pay a lot for it,any store will probably give you a different price.
If you could reason with religious people,there would be no religious people.
Quote by ernieball8
Well it is in almost perfect condition, it isn't used in 20 years i think. I took it out the box about 4-5 months ago. And now i play on it everyday.

I guess it's pretty hard to say how much it is worth. If anyone knows, i would love to know.

Can you take pictures of it? That would be nice to show, and if all else just let us see this oldie
Hydroxic acid, kills thousands of people every year. Studies have shown lakes and rivers all over North America contain high levels hydroxic acid. Currently governments have taken no action against this life threatening chemical.
I will place some pictures soon, i don't have time at the moment. Probably tomorrow
I don't mean to kill the party but isn't "Ibanez" and "worth a lot of money" an oxymoron? Can't say that I have ever seen an Ibanez that was worth a lot of money.
Well im not expecting that much from it Im not gonna sell it anyway, it plays great.
sorry.. i suck at this so you have to open the link
Last edited by ernieball8 at Aug 15, 2010,