i need help finding a multi fx unit for my amplifier to do the delays, choruses and echos i would prefur to only spend up to £150 for it and i dont mind if it is used or new, i do intend to use it just for the effects on my large amp but it would be useful if it had some distortions for my smaller amp. i have been looking at the korg ax3000g (new) and a boss gt-3 (used) and a zoom gfx-4 (used) any other suggestions would be useful and thoughts on those units.
Gear:

Jackson DKMG pro
Schecter omen exreme 7
Tanglewood Che Guivara mk.1
Brunswick electro acoustic

peavey 412ms
some rack stuff
Check out the Line 6 M13. Some people don't like this unit for some reason, but I think for what you pay, the modulation effects are really good. Now the overdrives and distortion units kind of sound very similar to each other but I never used them so whateves.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I have a Digitech RP90, I got it new for $150, and the effects on it are great. I play mostly metal, and the metal tones are okay at best, not very gainy(at least, after you compare it to a Digitech Death Metal or either of BOSS's metal pedals), but for softer stuff the disto you get out of it's fine.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Quote by Enix165
I have a Digitech RP90, I got it new for $150, and the effects on it are great. I play mostly metal, and the metal tones are okay at best, not very gainy(at least, after you compare it to a Digitech Death Metal or either of BOSS's metal pedals), but for softer stuff the disto you get out of it's fine.

He doesn't need distortion, he needs effects and the RP90 is cool but I'm sure the processor isn't as powerful as the M13. If the RP90 has similar sounds to the RP50 I had I recommend you steer clear TS.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Check out the Line 6 M13. Some people don't like this unit for some reason, but I think for what you pay, the modulation effects are really good. Now the overdrives and distortion units kind of sound very similar to each other but I never used them so whateves.

That costs way more than 150 bucks
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
He doesn't need distortion, he needs effects and the RP90 is cool but I'm sure the processor isn't as powerful as the M13. If the RP90 has similar sounds to the RP50 I had I recommend you steer clear TS.

Oh, he doesn't need it, but he said it'd be nice, and the RP90 has effects. XD
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Quote by vennaco

its not dollars broooo
Ibanez rg770
Washburn x50proq
Ibanez rg7621
peavey 6505 plus combo
Boss Ge 7
vox satchurator
Cae mc404 wah
Quote by vennaco

Sure, but he has a lot more than 150 bucks. He's in England...
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Check out the Boss ME-25
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
For the dollar/pound value nothing beats the original Digitech RP-1, in my opinion. It has an all metal housing and is built like a tank. It was one of the original digital multi-effect units, has the power adapter built inside, and sounds great, just like the golden age of those effects.

In dollars they can be purchased for $50-$100, obviously used.

I think they are still the kings of the multi-effect board.
They make multifx electric guitars? If not this should be in GG&A.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I don't really have any good suggestions, since I've only owned the RP50, which has good effects, but its a major tone sucker (takes a dump all over your clarity.) I wouldn't go with the Zoom pedal, my friend has one and they have some pretty good distortion settings, but the effects kinda suck. I don't know much about the GT-3, but I know the GT-10 is really amazing, so its probably pretty good.
the m13 is nearly £500, the m9 is a more reasonable £300, the only real multi effects processors you can afford with that budget all have amp models which i don't think can be turned off
Quote by britishsligean
the m13 is nearly £500, the m9 is a more reasonable £300, the only real multi effects processors you can afford with that budget all have amp models which i don't think can be turned off

That's so expensive. They are so much cheaper over here! Might as well buy a plane ticket and go gear shopping.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I have had excellent experiences with my digitech RP 250. I think its been discontinued though. I assume there is a similar model out now. Well worth the money i spent on it.

(actually i got it for free, but its still amazing.)
i actualy found a digitech rp 1 surprisingly is it worth a bid?
Gear:

Jackson DKMG pro
Schecter omen exreme 7
Brunswick electro acoustic

peavey 412ms
some rack stuff
any other ideas for used pedals?
Gear:

Jackson DKMG pro
Schecter omen exreme 7