Hey guys, I found a glass, yes thats right, glass angled pedalboard on CL for a good deal and I'm thinkin about getting it for my 4 pedals and amp footswitch, the reason I want this one is because it has blue LED's wired INSIDE the board, it looks pretty awesome.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/msg/1845495403.html

Now with glass, the issue is my pedals sliding off while playing/transporting, would this product in the link work?

http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a-store/item/FP-3/100-x-54MM-RUBBER-PAD-W/ADHESIVE-BACKING/1.html

Thanks
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
I'd probably use velcro, if it were me. Stick it to the backs of your pedals, then stick squares only where you want your pedals. That way, they don't move, and from the top you dont actually see any of the velcro.
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Yeah, I thought about that but am just seeing whats out there. Do you know where I could buy a small sheet of velcro? Would Home Depot or Lowes carry them?

I've used this. http://cgi.ebay.com/Velcro-Industrial-Strength-Tape-2-x-4-FEET-BLACK-/260644947426?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0
Just cut to length and stick it on. You can find it at any craft store, and I think places like WalMart also sell it. Being that you may only want to velcro under the pedals, this should be way more than enough. If you wanted to cover the whole top, I've seen velcro carpet on ebay, although I can't seem to find it now.
I can't say for certain about Home Depot or Lowes, but it makes sense that they would sell it. Hope that helps!
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
The velcro carpet is called Veltex, but regular industrial strength velcro you can buy in strips at any home depot or lowes.
That's plexiglass, bro.

Looks cool though. Velcro strips would be the way to go, as was already posted.

Go for it
build 1, finished 1/15/11

Every time I try to pick it up like falling sand,
As fast as I pick it up,
it runs away through my clutching hands.
There's nothing else I can really do...
Ok awesome, thanks for all the help guys, anymore ideas are still appreciated but I like the sound of the "velcro tape" so to speak, not really looking to cover the whole thing.

Yeah, I was thinking of plexiglass when I posted about this but it didn't translate into what I typed .