Im starting what will be kind of like a solo project, but I need somone who can program drums for me. Ill be writing in TuxGuitar (like Guitar Pro) and then sending whoever wants to program drums the song so they can put the drums in. I would do it myself, but sadly the drums in TuxGuitar sound horribly fake and I dont have any other programs to use. As for the music, some influences are August Burns Red, Misery Signals, and Scale the Summit. I dont know if ill do any vocals yet, so this very well could turn into an instrumental thing. So, anybody wanna help me out? And please note that I said this will be kind of like a solo project since its not a whole band thing, but ill still give full credit to whoever does drums
My Gear:
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Schecter C-1 Custom
Jackson SLSMG
Line 6 POD HD500X

My SoundCloud
if you send me them, I'll write you some drumz. I'm a tuxguitar dude myself. And ESPECIALLY with those bands as influences, I gotta see this. And I would love to help you out.
I might not be completely aware of your influences, but I do have a pretty good sounding drum sequencing program that you would be interested in.

If you send me a song or two of yours (Guitar Pro file or mp3 w/o drums), I can see what I can come up with and send it back to you. If you like what I do then I'd be up for it, but I don't want to commit unless you feel that I'm the right person for the job.

I would be able to send you an mp3 drum backing track, and if you want to actually use it for your recording I could provide a flac that could easily be compiled into a lossless .wav file.

Also, if you know of any songs that specifically highlight the types of drums you'd like to have, that would help me pinpoint where I need to divert my efforts.

~ Four Symbols
@ ASJerrell: Sorry dude, but im looking for something other than TuxGuitar to work with. But ill keep you updated if you want so you can see how some of the stuff sounds

and @ Four Symbols: That sounds great, im working on writing a song in TuxGuitar right now that I can send to you as soon as im finished. As for an example of what im looking for, listen to White Washed by August Burns Red.
My Gear:
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Schecter C-1 Custom
Jackson SLSMG
Line 6 POD HD500X

My SoundCloud
Quote by --{matt}--
@ ASJerrell: Sorry dude, but im looking for something other than TuxGuitar to work with. But ill keep you updated if you want so you can see how some of the stuff sounds

and @ Four Symbols: That sounds great, im working on writing a song in TuxGuitar right now that I can send to you as soon as im finished. As for an example of what im looking for, listen to White Washed by August Burns Red.

Alright, just keep me updated here.