Hey, my Schecter's input jack is loose, can someone give me some help on tightening it?
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Use hand tools.

And tighten going clockwise.

.....seriously though...
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
Many guitars have loose input jacks. Just keep tightening the nut every time it comes loose
Guitars have output jacks and yes tight with a small or medium sized adjustable wrench.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
I think the guys in the GB & C forum would be better at answering this question. I think i speak for everyone when i say this is out of my league.
I would highly recommend actually opening up the back wiring panel and holding the jack while you tighten the outside nut. If you do not do this, what will eventually happen is that you could twist the jack on the inside of the guitar, eventually breaking the wiring connections. In that case you would have to resolder, so make sure you hold the input jack from the inside while you tighten it on the outside! Good luck.
Quote by TheBigProjekt
Hey, my Schecter's input jack is loose, can someone give me some help on tightening it?

you NEED to take the screws out so that you can pull the jack itself out before tightening.

if you dont youll twist the wires inside trying to tighten it and youll break some solder connections