I have a Standard Epiphone Les Paul and whenever I switch the toggle to treble I can barely get anything out of it. It sounds more muted than anything else. Anyway, it's so quiet I don't even use it and I was wondering if it's a sign that there's a problem with the humbucker or if it could be something else?
Listen to me now and hear me later!!
wiggle the toggle for a couple of seconds then it should be back to normal, that happens with mine, epiphone humbuckers tend to do that
Gear
Epiphone Sg special <---meh

Peavey Vypyr 30 <---awesome

Hello
could be a wiring problem, im not sure what the casue is but i have this problem all the time when i rewire guitars. i just unwire them and rewire them completely again and it seems to fix it
With the epiphones, it is usually the pickup switch (Happened to mine), I would recommend replacing the stock toggle switch.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
it`s not the wiring it`s a known issue with epiphone toggle switches just upgrade it to a gibson one and you`ll be fine (it costs about £10)