For you UG culinary artists, i am looking to cook lamb. ive never done it before and was looking for some tips or recipe recommendations. Possibly some sort of marinated lamb with roast potatoes, or a morrocan spiced lamb type of thing. Im open to suggestions, except dominos pizza..as im obliged to cook!
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Make one of those semen based recipes.

A personal favourite of my own- come all over the lamb, spinkle it with winnits, and braise it in a hot pan.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Look on the BBC cooking website, there's loads of recipe's and instructions on there.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
cum blood on it and sacrifice it to satan

edit: make sure it is alive first
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
braised lamb with lemon greek potatoes MMMmmm.....
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Why Lamb? Lamb is extremely hard to cook, and if you don't do it right, it will taste like poo every time.

I say get a New York Strip, throw some paprika on it to give it a nice crust, some steak seasoning salt, easily found at most grocery stores, and grill that bad boy. Then get some asparagus, dice up some garlic, add salt, put 1/4 stick of butter with it and wrap all that in tin foil, and place it on the grill for like 20 minutes.

Lastly, cook some Ranch beans in a pot and serve that with everything else, makes the perfect date dinner.