say for example - rp1000:
'01 Mesa/Boogie Dual Rec. head model - '65 fender blackface deluxe cabinet model - ts808 model(as boost)
flanger + echo plex + chorus + reverb (w. 808 to boost the excisting amp
modeled distortion) all going simotaniously??? is this all possible??

'cuz i was thnking of investin to it.. the Bugera 6262 head of mine already has the 6l6's and the 12ax7 tubs (just like the M/B Dual) but I like the older (2001) model better I don't expect this multi FX to replicate it EXATCLY... BUT: if i've already got the same tubes this should do just fine, and no other multi effects pedal has this model, so I was just wondering if all of this can be done all together?

-Thanks in advance!
Yeah. But the same can be said for DAR amps and other amps which use "weird" tubes...dammit I want a pair of KT120s..I might blow up my amp and burn my house down, but at least I'll go out in a blaze of glory
Last edited by C_majzer at Aug 13, 2010,
i dont like it at all.. You got a bugera 6262 and want a muslti effect.. omg realy omg
The RP1000 can run all of those at once with the exception of the fun effects...i.e chorus, flanger, phase, whammy, octave and so on. The cool thing is that it has an extra assignable effects loop built in so you can add your own physical favorite pedals to that. I have a RP1000 and run an extra Boss Chorus, MXR EVH Flanger & MXR EVH phase 90 in the RP's effect loop. So for example if I'm playing something like you want, I may have the patch set up with chorus as the effect in the RP with my Rp's effect loop set to on & have my EVH flanger on...so when I trigger that patch everything is runnning & when I go to my patch without effects the external pedals stay on but the RP's effect loop is off & you dont hear them.
Individual pedals for your effects FTW. I think we all fell for the "floor modeler" thing once. It always ends up in the closet unused because they suck. You'll get sick of it in a week. Don't waste your money.
Quote by Flash Nightmare
Individual pedals for your effects FTW. I think we all fell for the "floor modeler" thing once. It always ends up in the closet unused because they suck. You'll get sick of it in a week. Don't waste your money.

Almost 5 years with a POD XT Live and it's not in the closet yet. Beefed it up with a good OD pedal and it has staying power.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD