Selling *Vox AC30 Head & Cabinet* & *50 Watt Marshall Plexi Head* & *Boss V Wah*

Vox AC 30 Custom Classic Head- bought 2 years ago, all original parts (including footswitch), perfect working condition. Has some scratches but still looks and plays great. Will sell for around 600 dollars. I also have the matching 2 x 12 Cabinet if anyone is interested

50 Watt Marshall Plexi Head clone made by Ceriatone- Made to the exact specifications of the original "1987 Lead" amplifier when it was first released by marshall in the 60's. Much cheaper than an actual Marshall but more period correct If you want an accurate clone of this classic Marshall amp, this amp is for you. This amp model has been used by The Allman Brothers, Eric Clapton in Cream, and sounds similar to the "100 watt superlead" used by Hendrix and many others. Bought 1 year ago. Perfect working condition, all original parts, no head cabinet. Has some scratches. *Master volume added to the circuit, but it is fully by-passable* Will sell for around 600 dollars

Also selling-
Boss V Wah
Dunlop Classic Cry Baby upgraded with Wipple Wah Inductor
Boss Loop Pedal

Willing to negotiate
pics?
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
oh the AC30 please
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
How much for the V-wah?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Not sure how to put pictures on the thread. I think they are turned off for the classified thread. any ideas?

the ac-30 just has some scratches and blemishes on it, but apart from that, you can get pictures from guitar centers website
interested in the ac30 head but not for 600 used with scrathes and blemishes
I'd like to see some pictures of the AC30 head and cab. I live in California and could come and pick it up if the conditions were right.

I do need to see pictures though.

Please upload to imageshack or PM me the pics. I can also PM you my email address so you can email me pictures.

Thanks.
pm your email, id like to send them to you

and jrenkert, pm me if you would like to negotiate