I'm reluctant to post this since it's on miniclip and therefore probably well known, but whatever it's kept me entertained.

http://www.miniclip.com/games/word-vine/en/

It's a fairly simple word game, all you have to do is place all the words in the right place so that all the connections make sense. It's fiendishly addictive.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Quote by Sirnogbert
I'm reluctant to post this since it's on miniclip and therefore probably well known, but whatever it's kept me entertained.

http://www.miniclip.com/games/word-vine/en/

It's a fairly simple word game, all you have to do is place all the words in the right place so that all the connections make sense. It's fiendishly addictive.

I completely agree with you! It is VERY addicting! IT just gets on my nerves sometimes when I cant find the right connectionsfor the words!
I'm not cranky or angry...I just have a violent reaction to stupid people.
very amusing game.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Just how pretty cool is it?
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Figured out a simple trick, latch on to ONE word, see how many connections you can make with that ONE word, for example, if it's three you know it has to go in a spot with three vines, so it makes it easier. Might sound obvious, but it really helps me.
Quote by RedDeath9
At first I sucked really hard, then I took Epicbizzjizz's advice into account and it got easier. The oil level was simple

Thanks, and during the later levels it's incredibly useful to know which word has 4 connections.
This game is pretty fun actually. I'm not that far into it yet, but it's really interesting.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
the hard levels are harder than my penis right now...
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
AH they get harder. And more addicting.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.