Page 1 of 3
Boom!!!! This suckers brother set my mouth on FIAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldnt chew for about 20 mins.
You can see the eye of Saurumon just staring at you as you choke on its flaming semon called heat.

Whats the hottest thing you ever ate.

I live in Pittsburgh and had the Quaker Steak and Lube hot wings challange that was on man vs food. But for some reason he got all the milk he wanted but when you do it you don't get any.
a habanero pepper i guess.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
a habanero pepper i guess.

This
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
pizza right out of the oven.

PSN: reldask
Quote by reldask
pizza right out of the oven.

Ouch.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
This.

Shit wasnt good. Seriously
We were sorta drunk and thought it would be funny. Yeah, everyone else probably found it hilarious but I cant say the same for myself. Never again
i was at a soccer game in mexico and i got some popcorn with this one type of hot sauce on it.

it was agony.
Go Veg.
inb4 TS's mom.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I made some chili once and the top came off the chili powder container, putting about 10 times what I normally put. It was still pretty good though, made me sweat like a beaver.
Last edited by Tempoe at Aug 13, 2010,
My friend's family has this one hotsauce that is really insane. Literally--and by no means am I exaggerating--a little dip of it at the tip of my fork was enough for me to know that if I had anymore, I would be in serious pain. And I consider myself pretty good with spicy foods too.
Maybe you guys can give me an answer. What is the point of eating incredibly hot foods? A little spice is great but I don't see the point in eating foods that are so hot it actually hurts to eat it, not to mention you start crying/choking etc.
Quote by Thrill-house
Maybe you guys can give me an answer. What is the point of eating incredibly hot foods? A little spice is great but I don't see the point in eating foods that are so hot it actually hurts to eat it, not to mention you start crying/choking etc.

xtra flavoring.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Thrill-house

Comedy value. Don't understand people that eat it seriously.

OT: Some insane foreign sauce my mate needed his ID to buy (like he had be 18). Its slogan was "It won't kill you...but it'll make you wish it did"

It was pretty painful, burned for a good 10 minutes straight.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by Thrill-house

Only did it once and it was to see how "hot" something could be/what it's like eating it.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
i ate a poptart

doesnt sound to bad

truth or dare

i chose dare

a poptart that had been in the microwave for 5 mins

i couldn't taste anything for like a month
i'm Ginger its fun
Hottest I ate so far was a Habanaro, rubbed my eyes afterwards.....wouldn't recomend it!

And Buffalo Wild Wings blazin' wings...I know there's hotter, but around my area that's the best we got, there's this burger joint down the street from me that has Ghost pepper wings, gotta try them sometime

Blazin wasnt fun none the less

I suckered many of my friends to eat a ghost pepper, reactions varied from taking it like a man to having to go home rest of the day
Starting Weight: 310, 38.8% Body fat (11/2008, pic in profile)
Latest Weigh in 230.2 14.3% Body fat (4/13/2013)

Pro life, pro gun, health nut, Christian and conservative. I make no apologies if what I say pisses anybody off.
Last edited by MetalMike676 at Aug 13, 2010,
my mate had a burger for a burger shop near us that made him vomit all night think there was pooing involved too haha
Just a jalapeno pepper...

I guess I'm not amazing with spicy foods, cause I started tearing up after a couple bites. :\

Slightly off-topic: I saw a bottle of hot sauce labeled "colon cleaner."

ಠ_ಠ

Didn't try it, though. Wish I had now.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Aug 13, 2010,
Quote by Thrill-house

i enjoy the feeling when you eat something so hot that your whole head starts to tingle. it only really hurts if you associate the feeling with pain and concentrate on the fact that it hurts.

some foods just dont taste right if they arent made hot enough. there is nothing more disappointing than expecting something to be spicy, but finding out its rather mild when you eat it.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"

Anyone who's tried these chips should know what I'm talking about. Holy hell, I thought my mouth was on fire...

Then again, I love eating spicy snacks.

Edit: Also REAL men eat spicy snacks by the handful.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Last edited by rocknrolldude43 at Aug 13, 2010,
Hot cheese (temperature)

Wasabi (spice)

i wasn't expecting either of them though the cheese was my own fault
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Some salsa named " Dave's Insanity." Just a little dip and my mouth was on fire for 10 mins. Tried putting an ice cube in my mouth and the ice cube froze to my tongue and made me bleed when I tried getting it off.
GO RED WINGS!!!
Quote by rocknrolldude43

I LOVE Those!
Starting Weight: 310, 38.8% Body fat (11/2008, pic in profile)
Latest Weigh in 230.2 14.3% Body fat (4/13/2013)

Pro life, pro gun, health nut, Christian and conservative. I make no apologies if what I say pisses anybody off.
Quote by MetalMike676
I LOVE Those!

I love 'em too, it's just that their powerful aftertaste is a bitch to rid of, no matter how much pop and milk I drink (then again, that can be said for spicy food in general)...
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

I drank 3/4 a bottle of tabasco sauce once.

It actually burned my throat and I could not talk for the rest of the night haha.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
2 chili peppers at once...fun
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
I had 4 slices of the Dominos American Hot Pizza. Can see why they dont make it anymore. My gf and my mom couldnt eat it because it was too hot. I found it okay but I like spicy stuff. Was difficult to eat and the next day was hell on my stomach. For the record it came out twice as hot as it went in. Thats a never again.

I also once at a chilli pepper and thought nothing of it until it got so hot I started to go red and cry slightly.

Always wanted to try a vindaloo curry but I want to eat it at home and I havent seen a take out near by that sells it lol

Edit: Oh I sometimes like the knife/spoon after putting it in the jar of mustard for kicks XD. My mom often says I have an asbestos mouth lol
Quote by GezzyDiversion
Sadokun: Eating cardboard never tasted this good!

Quote by Otis Lee Crenshaw
Billy Ray Cyrus? Billy Ray Cyrus is about as f****** country as a bag of f****** wet mice, alright?
Last edited by Sadokun at Aug 13, 2010,
There's a health shop in my town that sells some strange things, one of them being this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhut_Jolokia_pepper

Naga Jolokia peppers - almost 3 times hotter than your puny habaneros. My friend dared me to just bite a chunk out of it. I honestly thought I was going to die.
Quote by Bearded_Seth
I love it when people play with my hair :3

Being a dog must be awesome.
a carrot. SRS!
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
While at Glastonbury, I bought some jerk chicken. There was some dips/sauce you could add to the plate and I tried a little tiny bit of it. My bloody mouth felt like the surface of the sun. It was horrible.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
I ate a tiny red pepper that looks almost just like the one in your photo TS. My lips were numb for about 15 mins and I couldn't continue eating until the pain lessened. I don't know what kind of pepper it was. It was in some Chinese food that I bought.

I generally like spicy food, but I don't like things that put me in pain. It seems pointless to eat something spicy enough to hurt.
Page 1 of 3