I currently own a Vox Valvetronix AD50VT hybrid. I really want an all tube combo, but don't know which one or have much experience in the matter. I have narrowed it down to these two and possibly a Hot Rod Deluxe. I own a Schecter Blackjack ATX C-7 w/ Duncan Blackouts and a MIM Tele. Any opinion would be much appreciated!
What kind of music do you want to play?
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Rebel 30. It's a lot more versatile.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
I play mostly Explosions in the Sky-type stuff. But occasionally I enjoy some good ol' chugga chugga, but I plan on getting a pedal for that. I would like to end up with a MXR carbon copy, EHX Holy Grail Reverb, EHX Metal Muff, TS9 Tube Screamer, and Boss tremolo. I just need an amp with a solid effects loop and takes pedals well.
i don't have any experience with the classic 30, but i own a rebel 30, and i absolutely love it. i've been playing guitar for five years, gigging for a couple, and i've never been happier with an amp than i am with my rebel 30. i havn't even used my JCM 800 since i got the rebel, and i used to love that thing. i highly recommend the rebel
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM strat with dimarzio pups
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals
Quote by cbaldw876
I play mostly Explosions in the Sky-type stuff. But occasionally I enjoy some good ol' chugga chugga, but I plan on getting a pedal for that. I would like to end up with a MXR carbon copy, EHX Holy Grail Reverb, EHX Metal Muff, TS9 Tube Screamer, and Boss tremolo. I just need an amp with a solid effects loop and takes pedals well.

the rebel is your amp.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
I'd personally go with the Egnater, possibly just for the novelty of blending power tubes, but the Classic 30 is a solid choice as well, having owned a Delta Blues (C30 with trem) for 2 years now I'm still happy with it, and it responds very well to pedals.

Quote by Jhachey22
the rebel is your amp.

in what way does the Classic 30 meet those criteria? unless they no longer have effects loops and have developed an allergy to pedals?
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Carswell98

in what way does the Classic 30 meet those criteria? unless they no longer have effects loops and have developed an allergy to pedals?

I'm pretty sure he said that the Rebel 30 was the correct amp to choose...
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Quote by Jhachey22
the rebel is your amp.
Quote by Carswell98

Sorry, i was just speaking from personal experience. I'm sure the classic 30 also takes pedals well.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
I vote Classic 30. I thought the Egnater was too raunchy and the Classic had better cleans.
I have a Delta Blues BTW