Hey Pitmonkeys, so recently the charger on my sister's laptop broke so I'm scouring eBay for a replacement, I was just wondering; are the unbranded/generic chargers worth buying or should I stick with an original HP part? I don't wanna mess up the laptop or anything by buying a cheapo charger and then having it blow the battery on the lappy, please help!!
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
That happened to my sister's HP laptop too. She contacted HP and they sent her a new one.
charger for my laptop broke, took it back to the Apple store and they gave me a new charger.

try and get one off the manufacturer first.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Ah, cheers guys, I'll give 'em a call tomorrow seeing as it's currently 3.09am here. But just say they don't offer me a replacement then should I buy an original or unbranded?
Quote by Milesthedude

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
Quote by longman240
Ah, cheers guys, I'll give 'em a call tomorrow seeing as it's currently 3.09am here. But just say they don't offer me a replacement then should I buy an original or unbranded?

Original. Better safe than sorry. right?
True, thanks again for your help, got the number off interwebz and saved it into my phone, but they're not open until Monday now .
Quote by Milesthedude

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011