I live in South Florida, Boca Raton to be specific. I'm wondering if there's anyone out here thats into what I'm into.

My main influences are Nirvana, the Smashing Pumpkins, Silversun Pickups, the Strokes, Bloc Party, Interpol, and We Are Scientists. I have other influences but that is the just of what I listen to alot.

I have gear (check my profile) and my house is fine for practice/jams. I've never played live or been in a band, but I'd like to at some point. I'd prefer to get used to playing with others first though.

I already posted on craigslist, but I figured I'd give UG a shot as well.

Thanks!
I'm a guitarist, 22. I write and play mainly rock/alternative, but I have broad musical tastes, so I'm willing to play most styles. I'm often in both the far south and north ends of Palm Beach County (I live in Palm Beach Gardens, do work/school in Boca Raton).
Quote by Rox0r713
I nominate giveitaname87 for UG's "Most likely to be a Serial Killer" award.
cool. I live right near the FAU campus. I don't really write a whole lot yet, but I do listen to alot of other stuff than what I listed, but as I said those are my main influences.

I'm self-taught and been playing for around 4 years, more seriously the last 2 years. I do know some basic theory and can follow chord changes, etc pretty easily. And I play primarily alternative/post-punk as well.

Would a jam session be something youre interested in?
Yeah, we should jam sometime. I'll PM you my contact info.
Quote by Rox0r713
I nominate giveitaname87 for UG's "Most likely to be a Serial Killer" award.