... but I've been on Google for an hour trying to find out what the hell this thing is, and ProMusicFind, which I found in the FAQ sticky, is down. Now, keep in mind, no, I really don't know much about basses, so be patient with me Any help is appreciated.

Basically I'm just looking to identify the model so I can determine the relative worth, nothing is quiiiiite matching up for me. I don't have it right here, but I'll be able to take a better look at work tomorrow if any additional info is needed, and if I find something glaringly obvious that I don't remember now, I'll delete this thread.

It's a Jackson 4-string, P/J pickups (I think that's what they are? like I said, I'm a dumbass when it comes to bass), dot inlays, 3 tone/volume knobs, and a standard pointed-style headstock. From that point, I can't tell you much more. It's missing a truss rod cover, which I figure might have possibly had some kind of identifying feature.

So if someone knows what it is, or another site I could use to identify it, I'd love to have it.

Here's a pic, fairly low quality, but hey, if it helps...

Thanks a ton in advance
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Wow. I'm stumped. You're right about the pickups, it looks like P/J pickups to me. The fact that the 3 tone knobs aren't in a straight line seems to be unique to this bass from what I've seen. Is there a serial number anywhere on it?

I don't know much about Jackson basses, but my guess is that it's an older discontinued model, or an earlier version of an existing model.

Your Streetlight sig really makes me want to help, but alas I can do no more than that. Good luck!
Gear:

Fender Jazz
Spector Legend Custom 5
Yamaha BB415

Fender Bassman 400 Pro
Thanks. I'll check for the serial tomorrow which I'm sure will help a ton, it's just at my work at the moment. But that's exactly the problem I was having, I did a lot of research, but anything that seemed right was thrown off by either the knobs or headstock. Ah well, no biggie. Also on liking Streetlight
I know almost nothing about Jackson basses, but if the problems are that the knob configuration and headstock aren't matching, it could mena that the body isn't a Jackson and it may have had a Jackson neck stuck on it some point.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
That's kinda what I was afraid of.
Scratch that, I've just found a pic of another one exactly the same. Still no model name or anything though.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
While I can't identify the model for you (Jackson basses are not my cup of tea), just keep in mind that it may be the same model as a similar model you've already found. Companies make little changes and updates to models as time goes on, and you might have found one that has a knob configuration that only lasted one year.

It's most likely a less common version/model-year of a somewhat more common model.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Much appreciated, dude, thank you

If any mod sees this, feel free to close it.
No prob. I just searched Jackson Bass in Google, went to images, found a bass that looked like yours, went to save it, looked at the image name, searched that name and there you go.