Hey guys, I was searching around on youtube and stumbled across this kid’s channel. He does guitar covers, but adds an extremely cool green screen like effect in the background, which looks great. He hasn’t really put out much yet, but he has a couple Tool covers up. He is doing something very unique here, and I think he deserves a little more recognition, so I’m opening you guys up to it! Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I am new to the forums!
even if you had a link theres already a guy on youtube with surgically enhanced hair whos been doing this for years
Green screens at back don't enhance guitar playing. They are there to distract viewers so that they don't notice all the sloppiness.
Translation:
"Hey I've got some covers on Youtube, please subscribe to me"
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
Quote by welliplayguitar
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I am new to the forums!

Join date...
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
It doesn't wor- WHY AM I EVEN BOTHERED ?!
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic

You know... I was hoping to come to the UG forums and not be flamed and hated on by douchebags like yourselves. It seems like the whole internet is over-ridden with scurrilous assholes who think they can be dicks to everyone because they are behind a computer, I'll bet you money that they wouldn't say half of that shit to the person's face. You stupid pricks, go **** yourselves
No one has really been an arse to you (except maybe me, no need to throw your rage upon the rest though), you're overreacting...
We're not "hating on you", you gotta learn to take to take the friendly (or not) advice, calling people stupid pricks, dicks or assholes isn't exactly the right approach.

Post a working link, stop being so suspicious. If the stuff is on Youtube, why you need to post a TinyURL link (that was removed for being against their rules, malware?)

...Now this leads to thinking...are you angry because your scam failed? Son, the stupid prick who needs to f- himself, is you, we don't need your scam.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic

Quote by Lewadra
No one has really been an arse to you (except maybe me, no need to throw your rage upon the rest though), you're overreacting...
We're not "hating on you", you gotta learn to take to take the friendly (or not) advice, calling people stupid pricks, dicks or assholes isn't exactly the right approach.

Post a working link, stop being so suspicious. If the stuff is on Youtube, why you need to post a TinyURL link (that was removed for being against their rules, malware?)

...Now this leads to thinking...are you angry because your scam failed? Son, the stupid prick who needs to f- himself, is you, we don't need your scam.

Yes, I was trying to scam all of you, get over it, that shit happens all the time *Sarcasm*
...Still waiting for that damn link, seriously.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic

Can u just post a link I didnnt come to this thread to read a buncha arguing o.O
Quote by welliplayguitar
Meh I'm over it now. Stop wasting ur time

Seriously OP?
Last edited by n00bje at Jan 6, 2012,