I've done some surveys from them, the points system they have is pretty shitty, so I stopped them for the most part. Then I did one the other day and got a "sweepstakes entry" and now they say that I have won $300 (or equivalent in my country). But I am naturally suspcicious and wary of the email they sent.

Dear Ben:

CONGRATULATIONS! We have exciting news for you! Your entry in the GlobalTestMarket International Survey Sweepstakes has been selected as a Daily Prize winner! It is our pleasure to inform you that you have won:

$300.00 U.S. DOLLARS OR EQUIVALENT IN THE LOCAL CURRENCY OF THE PRIZE WINNER.

Before delivery of your prize can be arranged, you must reply to this e-mail by August 18, 2010. Please include the below requested information in order for us to send your prize. Your prize will be delivered as promptly as possible, approximately seventy (70) days after the due date of this form.

Please reply to this email with the following information:

Full Name
Address
City,

State/Country

Postal Code
Phone Number
Date of Birth

If you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to call me at 1-800-872-8893.

On behalf of our client, GlobalTestMarket, please accept our sincere appreciation for your participation in our promotion.

Cordially,

Cindy Mirra
Contest Services
Don Jagoda Associates, Inc.
100 Marcus Drive, (Dept. CM)
Melville, NY 11747
PH: 1-800-872-8893
Fax: 631-454-1834

Does anyone have any experience with Global Test Market? Preferrably from a UK resident.
I bet Cindy Nirra is a Nigerian.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Lol
It's funny 'cos it's Nigeria amirite
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar
You can't trust anything on the internet, theres no 100% chance of something being safe on the net
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
You can't trust anything on the internet, theres no 100% chance of something being safe on the net

you can trust me. :3
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian