Hey Pit. I know this is the wrong place to post this, but I'm going out soon and I need to know as soon as possible. So I do apologise! (I'm just a impacient cow i know !)

What do you guys think of a Fender Squier Acoustic?
I have a price range of £140, and a guitar shop I went into earlier, the cheapest guitar that I'm looking for is £160. So, if I can't find one when I go into 3 guitar shops (a hour from where I live), I might buy that Fender if push comes to shove. But I want a new acoustic preferably today because I just want a guitar with a natural finish, thats electric acoustic. That's pretty much it. I know what I'm looking for and everything, I just want to know what you guys think .

EDIT: I doubt I will buy it, but I want to know what your reviews are on it
Last edited by Fieryhead at Aug 14, 2010,
For ignoring forum rules and for being impatient i shall waste your time by not giving you the information you want.

EDIT: ^^ Im too nice a person to not

Electro-Acoustic? Sure it's worth it? Do you have the amp capable of it? As in an ACTUAL electro acoustic amp? If not don't bother getting an electro acoustic.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Last edited by Anthony1991 at Aug 14, 2010,
i have a ibanez acoustic , it's really great for playing acoustic or on an amp .
thou i only have an electric guitar amp it sounds decen't
some people complained that the low E string is too silent , but get some
decen't strings like martn or enarnie an it the best

plus it should be in your price range
Last edited by Ic3 at Aug 14, 2010,
I bought my daughter a Squire Acoustic and it is not well made. You would have to spend unnecessary money setting it up. I would recommend an Ibanez or Fender.
Squiers are just cheepo Fenders. If you're just starting out with guitar and its in your price range go for it. But its going to be a POS that won't stay in tune and will sound like crap. Like above people have said go for an Ibanez if you can find a cheap one. They're made better and in effect will sound better, play better and last longer.
Quote by nfrench7fold
Squiers are just cheepo Fenders. If you're just starting out with guitar and its in your price range go for it. But its going to be a POS that won't stay in tune and will sound like crap. Like above people have said go for an Ibanez if you can find a cheap one. They're made better and in effect will sound better, play better and last longer.

I don't have a problem with Squiers as long as they have a new nut & saddle, new tuners, and new strings. But by the time you replace all that stuff, you could have just gotten an actual Fender acoustic for the same price...
I'm not a massive fan of the Squier Acoustic, the Yamaha APX500 is nice though, its should be in your price range too I think, its electro acoustic and you can get it in a natural finish if you wanted, and sounds surprisingly good unplugged too.