Personally, I can't remember mine. And I never do.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I think about how tired how I am and how much I want to sleep.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
My mind is pretty much blank at that point, if I'm thinking of anything, it keeps me up.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I get to sleep easier if I clear my mind, which I generally do by focusing on my breath and thinking of nothing but the "in" and "out" of my breath; I guess either "in" or "out" is my last thought.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
"Bloody hell it's cold, why do I only wear boxers to bed in this weather?"
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by Laces Out Danny
Personally, I can't remember mine. And I never do.

/thread

But seriously most people don't remember their last thought
Wondering why I have to use an electric blanket for warmth instead of my gf.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by Duffman123
/thread

But seriously most people don't remember their last thought

Exactly the point.

Though, I would predict most responses to be contrary to that, if you know what I mean
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
The only one I can remember is "I bet I won't remember that I thought this", which I think occasionally.

And by remembering it, I don't know whether I've won or failed.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Aug 14, 2010,
I'm aware I think in words and the closer I get to sleep the more disjointed my thoughts become. Kind of like a drunk.

As to the subject... Football Manager... Ex-Girlfriends... Jokes for stand-up routines... Those are the predominant ones.
Oh I remembered what I thought about last night, last night I told myself I am now thinking about remembering this thought tommorow, and I remembered it!
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I usually kinda start dreaming before I fall asleep, in a way. Just concepts that are impossible to imagine if I actually think about them. That's how I judge if I'm about to fall asleep, it's a nice gauge.
-

Quote by N_J_B_B
Wondering why I have to use an electric blanket for warmth instead of my gf.

Exactly this.
When I come home from school I think "must... not... fall..... asleep!"

Then I fall asleep.

At night I'm like "sleep goddammit!"
I usually end up recalling what happened in the day in an attempt to improve my memory and then thoughts turn to scary monsters n shit so i've pretty much become nocturnal
Quote by leephan
When I come home from school I think "must... not... fall..... asleep!"

Then I fall asleep.

Oh God, this!
I usually go to sleep while I'm making a pretty involved story. the story sort of takes on these freakish elements the closer to sleep I get.
if I dont completely crash from fatigue, i have a hard time laying in bed waiting around to pass out
Your Signature: