My Crate?
Sorry if it's not okay to ask here,but i'm trying to sell it so ill ask here.
Bought it here for about 375$(expansive as hell here),barely got to use it.

So, how much?
Tis a sig
can't give you an estimate based on your description... The model type, condition it's in, and any modifications you've made to it (like, a new driver or different tubes) can really help narrow it down. Oh, and pictures, too

EDIT:

Sorry about that. I didn't see that it was listed in your sig. But, like I said before, list it's condition, any modifications you've made to it, and pictures, if possible.
My Gear
Schecter Omen-6 (with SD Blackouts)
Fender Strat
Guild DV-4 Traditional
Yamaha FG730S
Crate BV-60

Quote by diofan88
I'd rather be alone, yet one with the world, than close to someone but miles away inside.

Annabella Carmela
Last edited by darius606 at Aug 14, 2010,
by 'here' do you mean your country or u-g??? and if you got it for $375 and have barely used it and its in good condition i suggest you probs ask between 350 and 375 taking no less than 325 is possible.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
if possible*
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dempsey68
by 'here' do you mean your country or u-g??? and if you got it for $375 and have barely used it and its in good condition i suggest you probs ask between 350 and 375 taking no less than 325 is possible.

Quote by darius606
EDIT:

Sorry about that. I didn't see that it was listed in your sig. But, like I said before, list it's condition, any modifications you've made to it, and pictures, if possible.

Alright,here are some answers:

1.'Here' is Israel.
2.Condition-mint,barely used.
3.No mods
Tis a sig
Quote by Dempsey68

haha. you're too funny. taking no less than $325 is possible? As soon as an am leaves a store, the price drops at least 25%. even if you bought it for $375, there is no way you're going to get $300 for it. count yourself lucky if you can get $200-$225. I've seen new B-stock V8s go for over $250 new. Getting $300 for your amp will take some serious BSing, reegardless of where you live. remember, you still have to compete with ebay and the like.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Firebirdz
Alright,here are some answers:

1.'Here' is Israel.
2.Condition-mint,barely used.
3.No mods

If it's in as good of condition as you say it, I would ask for $350 - $360, taking no less than $320.

EDIT:

Nevermind that. I saw what Dempsey said, and he makes complete sense. I would do what he said.
My Gear
Schecter Omen-6 (with SD Blackouts)
Fender Strat
Guild DV-4 Traditional
Yamaha FG730S
Crate BV-60

Quote by diofan88
I'd rather be alone, yet one with the world, than close to someone but miles away inside.

Annabella Carmela
Last edited by darius606 at Aug 14, 2010,
Yeah no one will take it for more than $300 probably. Most people around here sell it around 60-75% of its original price if it's in really good condition. 50% for fair condition.

Put yourself in the position of the buyer. Personally, I never pay more than 50% of its retail value, regardless of its condition. Everything I've bought second-hand has been around 20-30% of its retail value. I guess I'm cheap, but that's what the majority of your buyers will be like.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp