Let's go back a few years.

Oh, Canada! Cartoons.

You remember, those five minute shorts, very weird cartoons. Like "The Cat Came Back." About a guy who goes to ridiculous lengths to get rid of this cat that won't leave him alone. "But the cat came back, the very next day."

How

However, I'm looking for a very specific short, that I cannot remember the name of. I remember it oh so vividly though.

This guy has a hot date coming over. He really wants to impress her, so he gets out a cookbook and decides he's gonna make dinner. However, the window in the kitchen is opened, and as he turns away to add ingredients, the wind turns a page. The final product is a hideous dish with tentacles, etc. He freaks out, but the date comes over and they end up eating it anyway.

SERIOUSLY. I haven't seen that cartoon in years. If ANYONE can send me a link, or give me a title or anymore information, or even talk about Oh Canada cartoons at all, that would be so great.
Quote by Grindar
Said "mmmmgrbllll?", and proceed to fornicate with the omelets.

Quote by magnus_maximus
I don't know whether to laugh, cry or ejaculate.
I'm pretty sure I remember the "Cat Came Back" one, but the other one doesn't ring a bell. I'm going to look around though, because I am intrigued/bored.

EDIT: Can you give a link to one? I can't find any.
Last edited by mulletboy14 at Aug 14, 2010,
It's called Kitchen Casanova! And it wasn't an O Canada, but a Cartoon Cartoon show. Youtube, fail me not.

AHA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOhh1alvxMw
Quote by Grindar
Said "mmmmgrbllll?", and proceed to fornicate with the omelets.

Quote by magnus_maximus
I don't know whether to laugh, cry or ejaculate.