'ello

I have an ESP LTD KH-202 (Kirk Hammet series) electric guitar I'm looking to sell or trade. I bought it two years ago, but didn't get around to playing it very much. College, I discovered, tends to be very good at finding ways to keep you very busy

Here's the package:

• Used ESP KH-202 electric guitar (very good condition)
  • A Gator Polyethylene Hard Case
  • Six sets of 9-gauge Ernie Ball slinky strings
  • A Dunlop guitar strap
  • Allen keys, extra spring, manual

Things you should know:

• The current street/online price for the guitar is $469 (at at zZounds.com )
  • I bought the Gator hardshell case for $119, but the model has be discontinued. It's a polyethylene case that's quite rugged. The Music Den has details + photos. It's in a very good condition, minor exterior scratches.
  • The guitar body has very minor surface scratches that are barely visible. There is one that's slightly more visible, but it's still very small. (Photo here )
  • I haven't replaced the missing the high-E string because, to be honest, I don't know how to restring a Floyd Rose bridge.
  • She's beautiful, and I hope you like her

Photos:
On my Flickr page .

I'm selling because this guitar, with its Floyd Rose bride, is too advanced for me. I'll also be traveling internationally and want to get something cheaper to carry around.

Selling for $440 (negotiable), will ship to anywhere in the contiguous United States.

Will consider trading for something like an Ibanez GRG.

Have questions? Will answer
This be the embarrassing corrections post

Please copy/paste the URL for the photos or click here.

And yes, the guitar is indeed married, and has a Floyd Rose bride
Will you trade for an amp?
I recently had a deal go bad on my Vox ad100vt-xl high gain modeling amp, and in the market to trade or sell it again.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Just to add i wouldnt need the accesories.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Sorry, have to either sell it or trade it for a guitar. (Why I'd be guitarless otherwise!)
Ibanez RGA32
@Slashestranged: Sorry, can't sell the strings separately.

@jamesRUPP: Can I see more photos of the guitar? What condition is it in? In your other thread you say there's a problem with the pickup?
Ibanez RGA32
rg2ex1 its black with black hardware has white binding around body, the only thing its missing is the plastic selector switch knob, which if i look around i might find somewhere, if not you can pick them up cheap at music store
(the one in my other thread was a different rg i used to have)
heres an older picture, it no longer has the emgs, it has ibanez inf3/4 pickups