Ok so here's the deal. My contract's up next month and I'm on AT&T. I've got a blackberry with 1500 texting, parents won't let me get a data/internet plan on the Family plan. They make me pay $25 a month towards the family plan right now.

So I want to upgrade now rather than be stuck with this old phone for two more years.
My campus is wifi so I'm trying to figure out if it would be cheaper to stay on the same plan and just buy an ipod touch OR go elsewhere for service. Might be a pain to carry both though.
Don't really care about minutes. Heard boost mobile is unlimited but phones/service no good?

Need:
Texting
Internet for email/facebook
Want:
Apps, but don't want to pay $100 a month. Do all iphone apps work on an ipod touch?
No Fat Chicks
Go for Verizon and get one of the Droid phones.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by russianmetal11
all apps are compatible with the ipod touch except for ones that require a GPS

And a camera, for that matter, but if the rumors are true that's changing soon.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Go for Verizon and get one of the Droid phones.

This.
PRS SE Custom 22
Peavey Vypyr 30

"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."
If you don't need a data plan professionaly, get a Touch. I'm lucky, my iPhone is paid by my job. My friend had a 1g data plan for his iPhone and bam, first month, busted it and got ripped off.

Data plans are not THAT useful, unless you need it for profesionnal purposes (emails mostly)
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!