Well school starts for me in about 2 weeks and while I'm not really looking forward to it, it should be alright, I get to see my friends, I have cool teachers (for the most part) and the homework and stuff isn't that bad.

But there is one thing that I'm dreading about going back to school. I'm dreading reaching into my lunch bag at school and pulling out a soggy Wonderbread sandwich with a few limp pieces of ham and a dab of mayo. This is the sandwich I've eaten for the past 10 years, everyday we have school. I absolutely loathe it.

So I'm trying to think of some new sandwiches I can make, maybe some on some homemade bread (I'm a decent baker). Any suggestions on what kind of sandwiches to try?

Oh and no peanut butter. My sisters allergic so we can't have it in the house. Which sucks cause its my favorite kind of sandwich
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I love you!

Quote by jibran
You live in Australia.

Bill Frisell Group
Quote by robhc
Put mustard on instead of mayo.

Yeah I did that a few times, I think the main problem waas in the soggy, disgusting bread.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Steal kid's lunch money. Jeez you younger kids are soft...

I'm not soft
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I love you!

Quote by jibran
You live in Australia.

Bill Frisell Group
Last edited by afterthewar at Aug 14, 2010,
Home made mayonnaise. Beef + Turkey instead of ham, add some hot sauce and lettuce.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
maybe use different bread than white bread
toast the bread before making the sammich(this helps with the soggines a bit)
add avocado
I just had a sandwich. roasted yellow, orange, and poblano peppers, garlic, and sourdough bread.

toasted salami, pepperoni, and jalapeno pepper cheese is pretty good.
<Bread>
<Sauce etc.>
<Cheese of choice>
<Tomato>
<Lettuce>
<Pepperoni>
<Salami>
<Pepperoni>
<Ham>
<Bread>

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by MakinLattes
I just had a sandwich. roasted yellow, orange, and poblano peppers, garlic, and sourdough bread.

toasted salami, pepperoni, and jalapeno pepper cheese is pretty good.

That first sandwich sounds like god.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I love you!

Quote by jibran
You live in Australia.

Bill Frisell Group
Bacon, fried egg, cheese, sausage and a small amount of ketchup- Best sandwich ever
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Keep the bread separate, then put it together at lunch time.

This.
I use ready-made sandiwch filler.

Chicken Tikka, Egg mayo,
Cheese and onion.
People use cheese and pickle(gross)
D00d, GOOGLE has the answers.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by Alive@myfuneral
Bacon, fried egg, cheese, sausage and a small amount of ketchup- Best sandwich ever

This reminds me.

Best sandwich (kinda) ever is an Egg whites with alpine swiss and turkey wrap.
How about a dick sandwich?
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Toast the bread first, instead of mayo put Cream cheese, use turkey ham or roast beef (a lot of it, it makes the difference), add in some sliced onions and if you can, sliced green apples.

If you have grilled chiken, use that instead of ham, add veggies and bacon, put some ranch. Put potatoe chips inside the sandwich.
Roast Beef, little mustard, and maybe some Mayo. I like them.

I also tried an Onion and Butter sandwhich once at like 3 in the morning after a party. I remember it being ****ing awesome...
Cheese and ham, cheese and pepperoni, cheese and.... just stuff with cheese
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by afterthewar
That first sandwich sounds like god.

it is really good. I crush the garlic and roast it in the oil before I put anything else in. I toast the bread in the same pan... damnit, I want another one.
Quote by MakinLattes
it is really good. I crush the garlic and roast it in the oil before I put anything else in. I toast the bread in the same pan... damnit, I want another one.

Usually, though, I make sandwiches when I'm too lazy to put any effort into making food
Quote by Tubyboulin
Roast Beef, little mustard, and maybe some Mayo. I like them.

I also tried an Onion and Butter sandwhich once at like 3 in the morning after a party. I remember it being ****ing awesome...

Onion and butter? Hmmm... *runs off to make onion and butter sandwich*
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I love you!

Quote by jibran
You live in Australia.

Bill Frisell Group
Turkey and Cream Cheese (the chive cream cheese is best)
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
As I've said before, this is how a sandwich should work
Essential stuff:
Bread
Turkey
Tomato
Optional/additional stuff:
Mayo
Ham
Bacon
Lettuce
Chicken
Mustard
Pepperoni
Hot sauce
Cheese
And some others.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Keep the bread separate, then put it together at lunch time.

This.

I pack my lunch every day for work and this is how I do it. Meat and cheese in one baggy, bread in another. If someone bitches about using too many baggies, give them a soggy sandwich and tell them if they don't like it they can eat them.
I make delicious sandwiches. Lunch is my favourite part of the day because I get to eat some sammiches.

Give it a go?
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
I think the perfect sandwich is

BREAD
BUTTER
BREAD
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Wait, your sister is so allergic to peanuts that you cant even have it near her? Just kill her. Life without peanut butter is not worth living.

OT:Keep the bread and everything else seperate.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Ham and cheese on a french toast bagel. No mustard or mayo or anything. Just ham, cheese, bagel. It will change your opinion of ham and cheese. Try roast beef, cheese, and lettuce on an onion roll.

Next chance I get I'm trying a variation on that last one: Toast the onion roll, sautee the roast beef and cheese, and some peppers, with some garlic and barbecue sauce so the cheese melts and the peppers get crispy and delicious. Then stack that shit high and eat a monster sandwich.
Last edited by FrauVfromPoB at Aug 14, 2010,
my usual sandwich

start with some good bread, foccacia or something unlike white wonder, i usually only use a small amount of mayo, with some hot sauce or mustard instead,

for meat i usually use grill chicken strips or pepperoni/salami, ask for it sliced at the deli

havarti cheese is my favourite on sandwiches but Monterey jack or something else is always good, as long as its not thin kraft cheddar slices

optional lettuce, tomato, banana peppers,
To see him obviously framed.
Couldnt help but make me feel ashamed.
To live in a land, where justice is a game.
Quote by JeanMi36
Home made mayonnaise. Beef + Turkey instead of ham, add some hot sauce and lettuce.

Home made mayo ftw!

people dont realise how much better than stupid store-bought mayo it is.
Quote by leg end
Banana sandwich. Don't knock it til ya tried it!

With peanut butter and/or honey.
Whatever you do don't play the Sandwich Punch game! I still have the scars. I think the best Sandwich is Turkey, Lettuce, Mayo, and a little bit of Bacon. Basically a Turkey Club Sandwich but toast it lightly.

Helsinki Sandwich Punch of '07.
medium-rare roast beef. lettuce (real head, not that iceberg crap), tomatoes, mayonnaise. 7 grain wheat bread.
#DTWD