My buddy is going, and asked if I wanted to come, but I really can't spend any money at the moment. And I know very little about the band. But have fun.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I believe i most definitely will. They're fantastic. You should look them up.
I've read, probably here, that it's not just Dan and Patrick anymore. Are they touring a full band? If so, how does it work?

I want a review when you get back.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
^They have a bassist and keyboardist for songs off of Brothers. Otherwise, it's just the 2 of them.

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
WHOLE E BALLS! That was the most amazing thing i have ever witnessed. The Blakc Keys are amazing. I was soooo stunned that a drummer and guitarist could sound so huge. It's an amazing feeling when you realize the whole balcony is moving.

FYI: They had a bassist and and a keyboard player for 4 songs (including one in the encore) to play songs fron their new album. Other than that, it was just Dan and Pat.