last nights dream was very unsettling. all the skin on my legs was carved up and falling off/half attached but all my skin was cut up in a zen garden pattern. no blood. my legs looked like someone had taken a peeler and carved my legs. then they told me it was because tiny spiders were eating my legs. as if my peeled skin wasnt bad enough. i happen to be arachnaphobic in the first place.

so here. post your unsettling dreams here and respond to the others you find creepy as well. if youre a dream expert help us out lol. try to keep them not scary but DISTURBING.

meaning like if you got a call from someone with a voice scrambler saying that you needed to add more salt to your recipe while you're in the act of cooking. then when they traced the call it was to a number in china that was actually disconnected then the owner was sent to jail for doing shit like in the movie "untraceable"

THAT kinda disturbing.
Being a Bass player is pretty LOW i.m.o...
My Gear:
squier strat HSS
(coming soon) hand built superstrat style.
(coming soon) hand built mahogany spruce top acoustic.
Fender Mustang I 20w
Line 6 FLoor POD (standard)
(Invalid img)
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
i had a dream that i was drowning once and woke up in the shower
apperently i feel asleep in the shower
Your dream is telling you that you're going to get eaten by spiders.

I have dreams of people I care about being held hostage. I try to be the hero and save them, but I always end up dying.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
There was a thread. Just like this. Yesterday. Searchbar. Olol.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by padgea7x

I have dreams of people I care about being held hostage. I try to be the hero and save them, but I always end up dying.

It's more likely a spider was running over him in the night - i too am afraid of spiders, one time i had this dream and one suddenly appeared.

I woke - the **** up - sprang out of bed to find one running over my sheets, i freaked the fudge out started trying to get rid of it - i normally don't kill them, but this one - this one for the audacity to run over me in sleep deserved it.

I then went back to bed and was sleep jumping all over the place, i woke up covered in bruises since i sleep against a wall.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by padgea7x

dude not cool...i definately pulled my feet up to my bed when i read that.

on topic : XDDD that makes for a good reason to go suicidal. that and your sig. maybe urs means you just gotta leave it to the pr00ss
My Gear:
squier strat HSS
Fender Mustang I 20w
I was in my back room today. Looked down at my leg, and there was a spider the size of a mobile phone on my leg.

I. SHAT. BRICKS.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Hearing about other peoples dreams is just plain boring in my opinion for some reason.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
Quote by StratoCatser

the time trolls waste saying "searchbar" is funny. what i do is i search the title then if nothing matches i post it. and dude. look at my secondary nametag then youll see youre dealing with Thee cat man.
My Gear:
squier strat HSS
Fender Mustang I 20w
Quote by Mrfussytabs
the time trolls waste saying "searchbar" is funny. what i do is i search the title then if nothing matches i post it. and dude. look at my secondary nametag then youll see youre dealing with Thee cat man.

I just checked. It's on page 2.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by StratoCatser

What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by Mrfussytabs
dude not cool...i definately pulled my feet up to my bed when i read that.

Rahahaha
on topic : XDDD that makes for a good reason to go suicidal. that and your sig. maybe urs means you just gotta leave it to the pr00ss

Maybe. Who cares?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I never really have like fucking-crazy-out-of-control nightmares.

The last bad dream I had, I was putting gas in my car, and when it finished filling up I looked at the screen on the pump and the total cost was $100. And I was like "WHAT THE FUCK?" And then I looked at the prices, and I was like "$10 a gallon for regular gasoline? NO! Why didn't I check that before filling up!" There may have been some maniacal laughter from the gas station owner.

And then I woke up and was relieved that it was a dream and gas didn't really cost $10 per gallon.
I had a dream I got raped by one of the advisors from this Catholic youth group I used to be in. Disturbing.
All at once,
The world can overwhelm me
There's almost nothin' that you could tell me
That could ease my mind.