Hello Everybody! .

As some of you know, I've been moaning for weeks about what guitar I should buy. Well guess what.. I GOT ONE!. For those of you that remember, my last purcase was a Lindo: Slim Dove in a stunning blue .

^^ Old guitar.

Anyways, enough with the past. My new beautiful addition to my collection. I present to you, the Tanglewood Deluxe Electro Super Folk - Transparent Red Finish..

Pictures coming soon.. (I have no camrea till tomorrow so )

Comments?
Quote by Fieryhead
Hello Everybody! .

As some of you know, I've been moaning for weeks about what guitar I should buy. Well guess what.. I GOT ONE!. For those of you that remember, my last purcase was a Lindo: Slim Dove in a stunning blue .

^^ Old guitar.

Anyways, enough with the past. My new beautiful addition to my collection. I present to you, the Tanglewood Deluxe Electro Super Folk - Transparent Red Finish..

Pictures coming soon.. (I have no camrea till tomorrow so )

Comments?

beautiful guitar! how much did it cost?
Quote by fenderfreak100
beautiful guitar! how much did it cost?

Originally £169.99. But I got a discount by not getting all the accessories with it (gig bag, picks, strap etc.) since I already had them, so I got it for £135, which is really good I think because I only had a £140 max
Quote by Fieryhead
Originally £169.99. But I got a discount by not getting all the accessories with it (gig bag, picks, strap etc.) since I already had them, so I got it for £135, which is really good I think because I only had a £140 max

ha NICE!

i actully just picked a guitar out for my birthday. you should check out the post i made about it. right under your thread
lol
Quote by fenderfreak100
ha NICE!

i actully just picked a guitar out for my birthday. you should check out the post i made about it. right under your thread
lol

I know, thank you .

Ah, I will do now, dont you worry
Congrats!
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Bargain! Nice one.

Enjoy!

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Very beautiful guitar. I bet it plays wonderfully!
"Here I sit, beneath a lonely line."

~iband48's signature