Hey folks! I'm offering up my 1992 Ibanez RG-770DX VM. It's completely stock, and is in nearly mint condition with one small ding on the body. It's got the cosmo harware. I just love this violet mist finish, and can't believe the reissues weren't offered in this color. I'm asking $1000.00 for it, but am open to REASONABLE offers. Shoot me a PM if interested.
Be sure to check out the 1989 RG-570 PN I'm selling in a seperate thread.

Cheers!
Links to the pics:

Quote by sstony
Nice !!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it is! Thanks! I really hate to part with it, but I have several purple RGs, and I need to fund a Jem.
*reported*

I'd stay away from this one if I were you lot. I'm not gonna say anything until the Gear Ad mods have had a look, but hold off on any deals until a mod posts the all clear.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by AlaskaGuitarist
Yes, it is! Thanks! I really hate to part with it, but I have several purple RGs, and I need to fund a Jem.

I hear ya, sorry I cant help you out with that, but I have enough guitars myself right now but may be getting a new one anyhow just not sure if it´s going to be another Ibanez or PRS.
why report an ad for a nice guitar???
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
For all interested folks--I am more than willing to send you a picture of the guitar with your user name printed on a piece of paper for verification. I don't know who Lemoninfluence thinks he is, but he's obviously trying to start some crap.
its such a shame he's from the same city as me... we'ren ot all trolls and the such from liverpool. some of us are actually nice people!!! lol
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dempsey68
its such a shame he's from the same city as me... we'ren ot all trolls and the such from liverpool. some of us are actually nice people!!! lol

Yeah--no worries. I only see one turd in the punchbowl.
Quote by Dempsey68

buy the thing if you want.

or actually, just give him your money.

it'll be quicker than having him scam you.

check his photobucket username.

then check this link and look at the last few posts (and pay attention to his usertitle).

I didn't think scousers would be taken in so easily by scammers.

tsk tsk

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
buy the thing if you want.

or actually, just give him your money.

it'll be quicker than having him scam you.

check his photobucket username.

then check this link and look at the last few posts (and pay attention to his usertitle).

I didn't think scousers would be taken in so easily by scammers.

tsk tsk

Not the same person--idiot!
ah that must be why you both have accessed UG from military IPs.

EDIT:

and sending me PMs telling me to 'stay away' doesn't help your case. If I recall correctly, the other guy had a similarly short temper after being called out.

Quote by element4433
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Aug 14, 2010,
Quote by Lemoninfluence
ah that must be why you both have accessed UG from military IPs.

EDIT:

and sending me PMs telling me to 'stay away' doesn't help your case. If I recall correctly, the other guy had a similarly short temper after being called out.

This is exactly why UG should not let kids on here! Santa brought someone a detective kit for Christmas, but forgot to leave the instructions. First, I don't have a "military" IP address. Second, if I did, you'd not be able to tell the difference. Go back to momma's nipple little man...