Hey fellow shredders! I'm offering up my 1989 Ibanez RG-570 PN. I've always been a sucker for purple guitars, and these purple neons are da bomb. I slapped a green headstock logo on it, green knobs, and upgraded the bridge pickup to a green DiMarzio EVO2. This thing plays like butter, but so do most of the older MIJ RGs. There are a few dings, but nothing that affects tone or playability. I'm asking $450.00 for it, but I'm open to REASONABLE offers. Shoot me a PM ifinterested.
Be sure to check out the Ibanez RG-770DX VM I've got for sale in another thread. I'd be willing to work out a discount for a package deal.

Link to pics:

*reported*

I'd stay away from this one if I were you lot. I'm not gonna say anything until the Gear Ad mods have had a look, but hold off on any deals until a mod posts the all clear.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
*reported*

I'd stay away from this one if I were you lot. I'm not gonna say anything until the Gear Ad mods have had a look, but hold off on any deals until a mod posts the all clear.

WTF?????
For all interested folks--I am more than willing to send you a picture of the guitar with your user name printed on a piece of paper for verification. I don't know who Lemoninfluence thinks he is, but he's obviously trying to start some crap.