Hey,

I've been interested in buying some effects pedals but I have a limited budget of €100-€200. So obviously, having a limited budget and still wanting to experience more than one or two effects, I looked into those effects boards with many different effects and controls build into one affordable and manageable unit.

However, I am not that experienced (I've only been playing for about a year and a half) and my knowledge on equipment is limited. So I come looking for your advice on which one would be the best value for money, and best suited for me.

I currently play a Fender Squier through a Harley Benton (HB-40R) amplifier.

One item that caught my eye (and seems to be the kind of thing I'd be looking for) was the Boss Me-25: UG Review
i was gonna suggest the ME-25 just from reading the first paragraph. and as its something you're looking at i'd go for it.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dempsey68
i was gonna suggest the ME-25 just from reading the first paragraph. and as its something you're looking at i'd go for it.

So it is a good one to get then? Thanks for the reply!

EDIT:

Quote by '93
what style of music do yu like to play?

I lover to cover songs from bands like Blink 182 and The White Stripes. I like to play some Metallica and other stuff too. Generally little bits of everything. I may be joining a 'metal' band that was proposed by a friend later in the year, too.
Last edited by Monsieur Folie at Aug 14, 2010,
well jack white uses a big muff so id look into that if i were you
it might not be tight enough to manage metal though

really your best options (imo) are between the MT and the big muff
Quote by '93
well jack white uses a big muff so id look into that if i were you
it might not be tight enough to manage metal though

really your best options (imo) are between the MT and the big muff

Thanks for the suggestion.

Instead of saving up and buying many different pedals, though, I just want to get one thing that lets me try out and avail of an array of different effects.