Very good!

I loved it. Now you need is a vocalist!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35
Very good!

I loved it. Now you need is a vocalist!

Haha yeah, it'd be awesome if there was a backing track with vocals for this song. Thanks for the comments.
These are my personal comments after listening to your cover. I did this cover with my band once in a gig. I am my band's lead guitarist.

Things I like:
-I love your lead tone. It doesn't sound exactly, or very close to Slash however. But it's good.
-Your bending. Exact, and emotional.
-Your recording skills. Very good mixing between guitars.
-Your rhythm tone is simply awesome to me

Things I would like to change about this cover so it fits me more:
-Honestly, I think it's pretty creative to do a cover not exactly the same as the original. But I don't really think the melody of your improvisations has the feel of the original. Some careful edit in the solo's structure might work.
-More than enough reverb in the intro, for my taste.

My words are vague, hope it helps.
Gear:
Spear SHL-1 Evil Monkey
Digitech RP350
Vietnamese Made - Duy Ngọc Acoustic Guitar

Soon my gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Last edited by Chocobo142 at Aug 15, 2010,
Quote by Chocobo142
These are my personal comments after listening to your cover. I did this cover with my band once in a gig. I am my band's lead guitarist.

Things I like:
-I love your lead tone. It doesn't sound exactly, or very close to Slash however. But it's good.
-Your bending. Exact, and emotional.
-Your recording skills. Very good mixing between guitars.
-Your rhythm tone is simply awesome to me

Things I would like to change about this cover so it fits me more:
-Honestly, I think it's pretty creative to do a cover not exactly the same as the original. But I don't really think the melody of your improvisations has the feel of the original. Some careful edit in the solo's structure might work.
-More than enough reverb in the intro, for my taste.

My words are vague, hope it helps.

Thanks for the feedback. In regards to my lead tone, I don't try to get a Slash style tone through my POD, I prefer to go for my own tone. And thanks for the praising of bends, tone and recording skills.

As for the improvisations, yeah, they probably don't quite have the feel of the original, as much as Slash is an idol of mine, I never can quite get a sort of 'Slash feel' to my solo's.

Cheers for the feedback.
Quote by AdamDK

As for the improvisations, yeah, they probably don't quite have the feel of the original, as much as Slash is an idol of mine, I never can quite get a sort of 'Slash feel' to my solo's.

Cheers for the feedback.

Well sound damn close to me, A+. For me it usually a struggle to copy any bodies solo note for note, rarely I can do that. I can come close but never 100%.
Quote by LK_revival
Well sound damn close to me, A+. For me it usually a struggle to copy any bodies solo note for note, rarely I can do that. I can come close but never 100%.

Yeah I find it tricky too. I mean, you could play all the notes in the solo 100% properly, but it's just, when you're covering songs, you can't get the same feel or anything. The closest I've ever seen anybody come to doing that is Ol Drake from Evile. Evile covered Cemetery Gates, and Ol's solo is not only note-for-note perfect, it actually feels right too.

Thanks for the comments.