i am looking for a 24 fret - 2 hums - floating tremolo - and - under 1200 euros guitar

I have been looking for some guitars that match this 'profile', and i have a very big list of guitars

do you have any tips for a guitar?
Damn right you'll have a very big list. For that price you're not restricted at all.

I suggest going to a shop loaded (with cash) one day. Play a heap of guitars and come out with the one you like best. Simple as that.
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
Last edited by sammo_boi at Aug 14, 2010,
You can any good guitar for that price, play around and see what you like. The possibilities are endless..

Or you can go and buy an ESP M-II Urban Camo, just because it's such a ****ing badass guitar!
i would suggest that you go to as many different guitar shops as possible, trying out different guitars to come to a good decision over the guitar u like the most as ur speanding a lot of money nd u dont really rush into buying something. XD
Wow, for that price you can buy almost all high-end guitars. Depends on your style. What are you in?

There's

NEVER

enough

GAIN

Anyway, as a metal head, I would suggest you a Dave Mustaine signature, like the "Angel of Deth" or the VMNT "Rust in Peace" beacause they are some awesome guitars, which sound even better.

There's

NEVER

enough

GAIN

Quote by Damaged Roses
Wow, for that price you can buy almost all high-end guitars. Depends on your style. What are you in?

metal, and i mostly like the more crunchy riffs, instead of the really full sounding riffs. ya know what i mean?

btw, the pickups i want are EMG 81 and 85 (if they arent stock in a guitar, i will replace them with the emg's, so... playing with emg 81 and 85 humbuckers). and playing with a ENGL Blackmore Tube Head (with the stock tubes)

And the dave mustaine guitars are Dean right?
Last edited by bartnijman at Aug 14, 2010,
these dave mustaine guitars are Tune-o-Matic bridge if i'm remembering it right? i'm looking for a floating bridge...
What kind of guitar neck do you prefer? Thin or thick? Some people hate guitars with thick necks (such as Schecter's) and some people hate thin necks (such as Ibanez's), so answering this question would be useful.
Quote by metalriff735
What kind of guitar neck do you prefer? Thin or thick? Some people hate guitars with thick necks (such as Schecter's) and some people hate thin necks (such as Ibanez's), so answering this question would be useful.

well, not as thin as some ibanez necks, but definitly not too thick. thats most important to me.

And i'll narrow my search down:

preferably:

alder or mahogany body with maple top wood
mahogany or maple neck with ebony fingerboard

again: PREFERABLY
Cort EVL-K6
Oh look. I have one. But it really does fit exactly to your spec and then some. Mahogany body, set Maple neck with Ebony board. 81/85, decent LFR, 24 frets.
And you'll have plenty of change if you happen to need an amp upgrade or something.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

hey guys, i looked at the guitars again, and they look good (of course duhhhh)

and i am saving up some money, so far below 1200 would be good

ty guys