Hey all, I've had my wah for about 3 months now and its starting to become really scratchy when rocking it back and forth..any chance I can fix this myself?

thanks.
My Gear:
-Fender American 1962 Stratocaster Reissue
-1984 Marshall JCM 800 2204
-Ibanez Wh-10 Original
-Boss DS-2 Distortion
-Boss CE-5 Chorus
What is that? I already took apart the wah and couldnt really see where to spray any kind of whatever the spray is called into the pot? wasnt sure where to spray it.
My Gear:
-Ibanez Wh-10 Original
-Boss DS-2 Distortion
-Boss CE-5 Chorus
It's an electronic contact cleaner and will usually fix a scratchy pot unless it's too far. and you'd spray into the bottom of the pot shaft.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Already took a look at the video, the inside of the wh10 is a little different, I feel like it has a closed/sealed pot.
My Gear:
-Ibanez Wh-10 Original
-Boss DS-2 Distortion
-Boss CE-5 Chorus
Well the WH10 does sound a little rough to begin with. But your's sounds like what happened to mine, though I didn't fix it right way and now the wah is all kinds of screwed.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
I'm just gunna go buy a new one from guitar center then return my old one. They screw enough people anyway. lol
My Gear:
-Ibanez Wh-10 Original
-Boss DS-2 Distortion
-Boss CE-5 Chorus
Quote by GuitarGuy2387
I'm just gunna go buy a new one from guitar center then return my old one. They screw enough people anyway. lol

That is no different from stealing whether "They screw enough people anyway" or not.

Did you even try the contact cleaner? What if this happens again to the new one in a few months?
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender American Special Strat
Assorted Boss and Hardwire pedals
Vox AC15C1
I'll just repeat. Plus it really isn't getting Guitar Center. Its getting Ibanez because they report it as a defect and get reimbursed by the supplier (Ibanez who ultimately covers the loss) so all its doing is a speedy return process back to Ibanez.

I can rationalize myself well I guess.
My Gear:
-Ibanez Wh-10 Original
-Boss DS-2 Distortion
-Boss CE-5 Chorus