Quote by Epicbizzjizz
Good luck getting a balanced poll here bro...

Yes.
I answered honestly, but 90% of everyone here in the Pit won't. This was a poor location for a serious poll.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Yes.
I answered honestly, but 90% of everyone here in the Pit won't. This was a poor location for a serious poll.

Even if they did answer honestly, about 70% of the pit are Liberals, which I'll tell you right now, is not a good indication of the US as a whole.
Also, when you say immigration levels you didn't specify if you were talking about legal immigration (I assumed you were) or illegal immigration, which many people might take it as. I have no problem with legal immigration but in my opinion something needs to be done to slow illegal immigration.
Quote by Wondergaurd
The Strat/Tele debate is alot like picking a starter in Pokemon, each is great at something and can cover other fields well, it's just what they do good and great that makes 'em different
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
Even if they did answer honestly, about 70% of the pit are Liberals, which I'll tell you right now, is not a good indication of the US as a whole.

This. I would consider a Conservativism Coefficient of 5,31*10^47 bs/s when dealing with the poll results.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91
This. I would consider a Conservativism Coefficient of 5,31*10^47 bs/s when dealing with the poll results.

You're not even from America, get out of here.

Though you did make me laugh there...
I answered honestly, but you are asking the pit here... Dio only knows what some of these people will say.....
N*GGERF*GGOT!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.

☻/ This is bob, copy paste him on
/▌ your signature so he can take
/ \ over UG.
I'm a commie from the UK but I'm going to answer anyway to mess up your poll results ololol.

Learn to not ask for a representative sample on the internet, kiddo.