Gear:
-Epiphone les paul special II
-Peavey Valveking 112
That isn't funny.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Don't they mean double rectified?
I like how they highlight the text in orange like fire.
GET TEH EXTINGUISHERS OOT
Quote by greeny23
hahaha, gotta love the guys though.

hahah yeh
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by coolstoryangus
Don't they mean double rectified?
I like how they highlight the text in orange like fire.
GET TEH EXTINGUISHERS OOT

yeh dude they wanna rub it in mesa's face
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112
Oh bugera you little devils...
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Too bad both of them look ugly as ****

...but at least they got the soul 'o valves.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Too bad both of them look ugly as ****

...but at least they got the soul 'o valves.

true! the real one are some preety machines these are just egh the tri rec is ugky as **** the magician is still kinda okay
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112
Haha, Mesa gon' hate .
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Quote by gutted_radical
yeh dude they wanna rub it in mesa's face

Rub what in their face?

The inferior construction?
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
My overall opinion of Bugera and it's shenanigans:

Bugera: Hello, I am an amp company. Do I make my own amps? Oh no, I just try my hardest to copy others and sell them at a cheap price! Is it pirating? Of course not! It's my own original product... however, it sounds like a <insert amp company/model here>.

Spoiler alert: It breaks.

Maybe not after the 2008 models, but still, cheap construction is cheap.

Bugera, because...
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Peavey 5150II All Tube 120w Head
Avatar contemporary 2x12 (Celestion v30's)
Peavey Vypyr 15w (Fantastic Practice Amp!!!)

Got Djent?
Last edited by DakoRob at Aug 14, 2010,
Quote by bubb_tubbs
Rub what in their face?

The inferior construction?

hahahaha nah i meant like there all kiddish like we copied yer shit bohoo cant do shit
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by DakoRob

Spoiler alert: It breaks.

inb4 militia
That is if my fire comment didnt already attract them.
Bugera has long since worked out a lot of their problems.. If they hadn't would they still be around? Anyway, I'm excited about the Magician
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
the magician looks really confusing
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Aren't you guys a little bit tired of the "ololol it'll break" and "itll catch fire, ehehehe" jokes?
Especially angus acts like his puppy was raped by a 333XL or something.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by coolstoryangus
Behringer had a lot of problems with there cheap guitar gear and there still around?

+1

Behringer: Hay guys, so we build stuff for really cheap. Idk how long it will last, but LOOK HOW CHEAP IT IS! Quality? I think you mean LOW PRICES! Whats a warranty? I think you mean GUARANTEE-D LOW PRICES!

Spoiler Alert: Made in <insert developing third-world country here>.

I truly don't know how they stay afloat either, my friend is always like "dood, i should totally buy this!! look how cheap it is!!" I keep him away from behringer, but who knows how long until he jumps the gun and buys a cheap mixer that will end up breaking.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXFM1

Got Djent?
Quote by Kanthras
Aren't you guys a little bit tired of the "ololol it'll break" and "itll catch fire, ehehehe" jokes?
Especially angus acts like his puppy was raped by a 333XL or something.

True. He just likes to troll.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by rushpython
the magician looks really confusing

Is it any more confusing than the Mesa Mark IV or V? The ENGL Steve Morse? Just about anything released by Rivera (all teh toan nobs are switchez!!! :O)?
Quote by DakoRob
+1

Behringer: Hay guys, so we build stuff for really cheap. Idk how long it will last, but LOOK HOW CHEAP IT IS! Quality? I think you mean LOW PRICES! Whats a warranty? I think you mean GUARANTEE-D LOW PRICES!

Spoiler Alert: Made in <insert developing third-world country here>.

I truly don't know how they stay afloat either, my friend is always like "dood, i should totally buy this!! look how cheap it is!!" I keep him away from behringer, but who knows how long until he jumps the gun and buys a cheap mixer that will end up breaking.

Actually Behringer's live sound equipment is the best stuff they make. And I like to look at Bugera like Fender is to Squier, only instead of the budget line coming out after the high quality line, it happened in reverse

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.

Last edited by Shinozoku at Aug 14, 2010,
Quote by Shinozoku
Bugera has long since worked out a lot of their problems.. If they hadn't would they still be around? Anyway, I'm excited about the Magician

I dunno. Enough of you people continued to purchase them back when they did break, so obviously it made little difference.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
I'd probably go for one if I wasn't already 2 checks away from a used Mark IV or Roadster.

edit:
But then again.... if they turn out to be good, if I got one I'd have a ton of left over money I could spend on pedals and a good cab
Last edited by Ignite at Aug 14, 2010,
Quote by bubb_tubbs
I dunno. Enough of you people continued to purchase them back when they did break, so obviously it made little difference.

What do you mean "you people"?

I didn't buy one xD I went to Randall for my all tube tone needs Plus Bugera started out making copies of the most common amps around. I'm more interested in the Magician because I've always wanted a Mark IV. My best friend is too.

Stupid name.

Quote by Shinozoku
Is it any more confusing than the Mesa Mark IV or V? The ENGL Steve Morse? Just about anything released by Rivera (all teh toan nobs are switchez!!! :O)?

Actually Behringer's live sound equipment is the best stuff they make. And I like to look at Bugera like Fender is to Squier, only instead of the budget line coming out after the high quality line, it happened in reverse

i will admit to owning some behringer monitors tbf
They're cheap and nasty. I'm not sure why i bothered with them i had a v-amp2 years ago that lost knobs like crazy and then got a v-ampire later on in stupidity that also lost knobs like crazy. Although with the v-ampire i sent it back to behringer to repair the knobs and sold it on straight away after repair. I guess i was a niave 16 year old or whatever it was at the time
Quote by bubb_tubbs
Warranty and all that.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Quote by bubb_tubbs

Ah, the highly doubted "Bet they think the next one will work" marketing strategy.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Shinozoku

But its not the same company as Squier is to Fender, so the profits Bugera makes are not going to Peavy and Mesa Boogie.

Idk, imo an amp company that ONLY makes amps modeled after successful amps is just a dishonest and cheap way to make a profit. So for me, its more of Bugera's ethics that are questionable, rather than the product.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXFM1

Got Djent?
Quote by Shinozoku
What do you mean "you people"?

Anybody who'll buy something because it's cheap, without concern as to where or how it's made.

It doesn't necessarily include you, but if you're offended I really don't give a damn.

Quote by DakoRob
But its not the same company as Squier is to Fender, so the profits Bugera makes are not going to Peavy and Mesa Boogie.

Idk, imo an amp company that ONLY makes amps modeled after successful amps is just a dishonest and cheap way to make a profit. So for me, its more of Bugera's ethics that are questionable, rather than the product.

To be fair, most modern amps wouldn't be around if not for some creative cloning.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Well, I'm kind of happy about this approach of advertising, cause it is quite clever. As much as I like bugera, however I wish their designs were more unique, then again they do sound quite different from the stuff they have copied so far, and by different i mean better.

The 333xl is my newer amp of choice and just bought a port city wave cab because it deserves the best cab hehe
Why can't we all get along?
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by Jhachey22
To be fair, most modern amps wouldn't be around if not for some creative cloning.

Now you've got me interested, care to enlighten me?

Quote by Adam124

Bugera fanboy says "what?" i kid, i kid.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXFM1

Got Djent?
Quote by Adam124
Can't really "get along" with trolls, can you? :\
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

^ We can. Just stop trying to furiously defend the faults in the products.

Nobody is saying not to buy them because they have terrible sound (although I think the 1960 and 1990 are abysmal attempts at a Marshall tone) but disputing that their construction is the cheapest of cheap is a bit much.

Anyways, getting off topic here. I only became involved because of a comment I thought was totally idiotic but was apparently taken out of context.

Carry on.

Quote by DakoRob

I meant Bugera/Behringer, with Bugera being of higher quality.

Marshall JTM45, anyone? Just a copy of the Fender Bassman that was cheaper in Europe.

Soldano? They copied Marshall, and Mesa Boogie got sued for copying the Soldano schematics in the original Rectos.

Peaveys are also just some Soldano clones with more gain.

Ceriatone makes nearly exact copies of amps from Fender, Marshall, Matchless (which just cloned Vox), and others in the form of kits (that you can buy premade).

Splawn copies modded Marshalls.

The Randall MTS series has preamps based off of other popular amplifiers...Need I go on?

Quote by bubb_tubbs
Anybody who'll buy something because it's cheap, without concern as to where or how it's made.

It doesn't necessarily include you, but if you're offended I really don't give a damn.

Wasn't offended, just quoting the most popular comeback to any statement with the words "you" and "people" in the same sentence

Stupid name.

Last edited by Shinozoku at Aug 14, 2010,
Quote by bubb_tubbs
^ We can. Just stop trying to furiously defend the faults in the products.
Where exactly am I furiously defending the faults in the products? That's a massive exaggeration.
And I can't get along with trolls, sorry.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Quote by Shinozoku

Marshall JTM45, anyone? Just a copy of the Fender Bassman that was cheaper in Europe.
Soldano? They copied Marshall, and Mesa Boogie got sued for copying the Soldano schematics in the original Rectos. Peaveys are also just some Soldano clones with more gain.
Ceriatone makes nearly exact copies of amps from Fender, Marshall, Matchless (which just cloned Vox), and others in the form of kits (that you can buy premade).
Splawn copies modded Marshalls.
The Randall MTS series has preamps based off of other popular amplifiers...Need I go on?

Tip of my hat to you sir. Didn't know how many people cloned each other's amps. I stand defeated, yet more aware.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXFM1

Got Djent?
Anyone find it ironic how they called all there high gain amps "boutique style" even peavey copy stuff?
Page 1 of 4