Im a 21 year old guy from the UK. The reason I am posting here is because my gf hasnt got the cash, the guy I went travelling with last year is away training and all my mates have no cash.
My idea is to get an interrail ticket and travel around europe for a month. I havent got a strict route, but paris and rome are definately on the agenda.
Im looking for someone who is fairly relaxed, around my age, available around october-january time and has done this sorta thing before.
Pricewise it will be £350-450 for the interrail ticket (if under 25), and then spending money for the month, i would suggest at least £2000.
If you are interested or have any suggestions about things that are worth checking out please reply!!!
We'll be washed and buried one day my friend
And the time we were given will be left for the world
The flesh that lived and loved will be eaten by plague
So let the memories be good for those who stay
And that was the last any body heard from Malakian=God
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I don't understand why people from the west would like to travel around the west more. I'm planning on going back to the east again, the whole world there is completely different and more interesting.
Quote by AU79 XY
I don't understand why people from the west would like to travel around the west more. I'm planning on going back to the east again, the whole world there is completely different and more interesting.

Coz it's cheap
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
jeez, i just got back from doing just that. bad timing brah.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Quote by AU79 XY

Because it's fucking awesome, which I'm sure you would have realised if you decided to actually travel anywhere good.