Page 1 of 2
Well, I just saw tenacious d in the pick of destiny and thought it was an amazing movie. Can someone reccomend to me some other rock driven movies?
School of rock?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Spinal Tap,

its even better if you have been in or out of a few bands too.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by guitar12
Rocky

Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Quote by Slashestranged
Well, I just saw tenacious d in the pick of destiny and thought it was an amazing movie. Can someone reccomend to me some other rock driven movies?

MATTERHORN
The Rocker
Flight 666
Blues Brothers
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Waynes World?
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by TMF128
Waynes World?

Of course, how could I forget Waynes World
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
rewatch the pick of destiny stoned and ad infinitum
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Quote by Slashestranged
is infinitum a movie?

no, ad infinitum means to infinity in latin
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Almost Famous
Quote by herby190
When I saw that, I thought of musical notes.... my elementary school teachers taught them as "tee-tees" "ta-tas" and a bunch of other nonsense....
Rock Star. Got some big names. Mark Wahlberg, Jennifer Aniston, Zakk Wylde!!!, Timothy Spall, Timothy Olyphant.

I love that film a hell of a lot.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
I remember seeing a movie with some young guy touring with a famous band to make an article for the Rolling Stones.

Can't remember the title of it though... Anyone?
Quote by Tom 1.0
Spinal Tap,

its even better if you have been in or out of a few bands too.

Yes!

Also, I heard NAtional Geographic made some good Geology Documentaries.
Quote by vsdornelas
Is that the movie of the boy touring with this band called Stillwater? 'Cause those guys were awesome.

I just remember that Zooey Deschanel was in it. I had to glance at her filmography to remember the title <_<
Although it's about Johhny Cash, you should check out Walk the Line. It's EXCELLENT.
I pride myself on my humility.
Pink Floyd:

THE WALL

Incredible.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Empire Records? Not really rock driven though. Great movie none the less.
Yeah, Tenacious D in the Pick Of Destiny is a great film

Spinal Tap,
School Of Rock
Bad News (got Rik Mayall and Adrian Edmondson in it). Isn't a movie but there's 2 hour long episodes. I haven't seen the other one of them though... .
This will start a RIOT! in me
Some kind of monster !
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Theres an Elton John reference near the end.
Attachments:
images.jpg
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
Quote by JacobTheMe

"Reign Over Me"

The film with Adam Sandler? About a man who lost his family in 9/11 and goes crazy? I fail to see how this is rock driven
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Metal: A headbangers Journey
Hot Rod (listen to Gown playing Head Honcho towards the end)
Demons (by Dario Argento) Lots of good 80's rock in it
I'm hearing a lot of almost famous. How good is that movie? Also I think ug should start a petition to make a second tenacious d movie.
Page 1 of 2