Hi, me and my friends are looking for a bass to split on, and found this one, but the owner doesnt know too much about it.

I was wondering if any of you know anything about this bass, and how much we should ask him to lower the price.

Thanks for your help

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-string-Samick-Bass-W0QQAdIdZ221493873
Quote by AICfreak
avoid where wesman is...unless you like surprise anal <_<......

just jks

no srsly....avoid.

Quote by the bartender
yea I was pretty shocked the when I shot my first one, but I kinda started to like the smell of freshly killed underage girls
I have a Samick starter guitar, and I've found it to be very well built and reliable (for its price of course). Of course this doesn't mean that my guitar and this bass are going to be the same quality-wise, but I believe that the company is fairly reliable.

The serial number is definitely something to look into.

You're not going to find many basses for much cheaper than $140, so I would focus on finding a bass that suits your musical needs rather than the cheapest possible.
Gear:

Fender Jazz
Spector Legend Custom 5
Yamaha BB415

Fender Bassman 400 Pro
Not so sure about Samicks .. My bass teacher said they're notoriously difficult to tune and keep in tune. I would stay away and keep looking.
There was once a wise Chinese man who said:

"All you can eat, $12.50"
I found the only number it has, but is there now a website or anything I can put that in? I tried looking at the Samick site, but none of those basses look like this one
Quote by AICfreak
avoid where wesman is...unless you like surprise anal <_<......

just jks

no srsly....avoid.

Quote by the bartender
yea I was pretty shocked the when I shot my first one, but I kinda started to like the smell of freshly killed underage girls