Like the title says just a general question to ask what order you all put your effects in and why you do it that way... And generally is it better to put a wah at the beggining or end of an effects board? Cheers
"I've Been Imitated So Well I've Heard People Copy My Mistakes"- Jimi Hendrix

We're born to lose, so live to win
Yeah I know but its just the idea of where do you start and what with haha
"I've Been Imitated So Well I've Heard People Copy My Mistakes"- Jimi Hendrix

We're born to lose, so live to win
Tuner-> Whammy-> Talk Box-> Wah-> TubeScreamer

FX Loop: Reverb-> Chorus-> Delay
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
Yeah I know but its just the idea of where do you start and what with haha

Just buy a pedal you think sounds cool and then buy another,then repeat that process till you love your tone lol....

I agree with above although I usually put my tuner at the end in front of the amp....I don't know why.
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think
Quote by rdobson2
Just buy a pedal you think sounds cool and then buy another,then repeat that process till you love your tone lol....

I agree with above although I usually put my tuner at the end in front of the amp....I don't know why.

I don't put my tuner right in front of the amp...its first in my chain =P
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.