is there a such thing???? BTW is there anything else I should know in order to fully understand what the hell Apogee One really is... Here's what I know: Basically it is some kind of mic for recording esp. for recording on the fly..but thats all I know.

I was just looking for some software that could program drummer-type stuff like: fast double bass lines, and be able to do off-beat things like ask it to hit the kick right when you want to.
Yeah. But the same can be said for DAR amps and other amps which use "weird" tubes...dammit I want a pair of KT120s..I might blow up my amp and burn my house down, but at least I'll go out in a blaze of glory
Quote by C_majzer
is there a such thing???? BTW is there anything else I should know in order to fully understand what the hell Apogee One really is... Here's what I know: Basically it is some kind of mic for recording esp. for recording on the fly..but thats all I know.

I was just looking for some software that could program drummer-type stuff like: fast double bass lines, and be able to do off-beat things like ask it to hit the kick right when you want to.

so I figured I could just run a drum machine thru a JamManSolo loopstation, and save my riffs and drum tracks simotaniously that way.

-later
Yeah. But the same can be said for DAR amps and other amps which use "weird" tubes...dammit I want a pair of KT120s..I might blow up my amp and burn my house down, but at least I'll go out in a blaze of glory