Okay, guys. Ive finally found one that looks like it will stay with me for a long, long time. Its the Kustom Groove 310c. I went and picked it up in atlanta today for $400 dollars.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Pros: I really like everything about this amp. The Volume is insane! The weight is a bit uncommon, but the hype I got from reading online reviews made me anticipate too much, so it really seems lighter, and the wheels are more usefull than expected, too. The tone from this amp is not bad at all. Its no Trace Elliot or Markbass tone, but it gets the job done. The features of this amp are basic, but they also seem to pack in a couple of extra knobs to tinker with. This amp also (obviously) seems very rugged. Its made of plywood.

Cons: .........not too much here. Shure the weight and size is a bit much, but youd deal with the same thing using any 8x10 cab out there. If anything, Ill buy a preamp to spice up the tone a bit.

Overall, this amp exceeded expectations. Highly exceeded. The most surprising thing is that it also sounds wonderfull with my guitar. I can solo the neck pup and get a great acoustic sound, or, with my distortion pedal, It screams like a slug in a salt shaker. The horn is great.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
HNAD!! Sick!
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Thanks, its an amazing amp. So far anyway. Ill post another review after my first gig with it. That may take a while, though. :/
Dude, the Spector must sound INSANE through that Kustom!

Happy NAD, man.
PROUD VEGETARIAN!

Bass rig:
Fender MIM Standard Precision Bass (Ginger =])
Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II 700/50W Biamp Bass Head
Carvin 6x10 Cab.
MXR M-80 Bass Direct Box

Quote by Offworld92
Choice is a wonderful thing.
Its pretty great. Very midsy and tons of punch. Thanks!
Curious about the Spector though. How does it play? I've heard a lot of good things about them.
PROUD VEGETARIAN!

Bass rig:
Carvin 6x10 Cab.
MXR M-80 Bass Direct Box

Quote by Offworld92
Quote by Nolanrox
Curious about the Spector though. How does it play? I've heard a lot of good things about them.

It plays very well. Thin, fast neck with short, but not too short, string spacing. If this tells you anything, I sold my ibanez ATK that I had at the time and kept this bass.

Quote by Royal Celebi
I think I have the 5 string version of your Spector, bro...

I think you're right.
I know what I'm saving up for!
PROUD VEGETARIAN!

Bass rig:
Carvin 6x10 Cab.
MXR M-80 Bass Direct Box

Quote by Offworld92