Ok so I'm 1 year in into my 2 year contract with Virgin Mobile. I just got billed $150 in long distance charges and I dont want to pay that. I thought I didnt pay long distance if I wasn't the caller, guesse not.

Anyways what happens if I dont pay, other then cutting me off? Will they chase me down until they get it? Will it accumulate in interest?
Run! Run for your life!

Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Ok, here's what to do: leave everything behind and flee, go to Tanzania, change your name to Olefemi Owuto and live a long and prosperous life.

OT: Just pay it, if you don't they'll cut your line and probably send creditors to get the amount off you, which will accumulate more charges AND rip your credit rating to f*ck.
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
Last edited by longman240 at Aug 14, 2010,
Quote by Steel8909
Will they chase me down until they get it? Will it accumulate in interest?

They send you the bill a few times, each time putting on extra charge for not paying, and eventually they'll get a firm to collect the money from you or drag you in court.

At least that's what happens in communist Denmark.
Quote by longman240
Ok, here's what to do: leave everything behind and flee, go to Tanzania, change your name to Olefemi Owuto and live a long and prosperous life.

OT: Just pay it, if you don't they'll cut your line and probably send creditors to get the amount off you, which will accumulate more charges AND rip your credit rating to f*ck.

This will also work with ANY problem TS.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
They are legally obliged to seek compensation for your lack of payment. This will be a long and messy process involving debt collectors and then lawyers and courts. And, you will be looking at a hell of a lot more than $150. So unless you can prove that you should not have to pay the bill, cough up the cash, actually read the contract you signed and don't make calls you're not willing to pay for.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by izbbass

This will also work with ANY problem TS.

It will indeed.
Regards
Olefemi Owuto
Quote by Milesthedude

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
That will get you in a lot of problems, cuz you signed a contract and MUST pay for the service, it's your fault for not having the complete information.

There's

NEVER

enough

GAIN

they'll ruin your credit. Plus, not knowing what your long distance policy is, is not a legitimate reason to refuse payment.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
my friend did this. didn't think he should pay his £200 pound phone bill

after the lawsuit, solicitor charges etc. he owes them £2500 now.... dont be a dick pay it y'dick
i'm Ginger its fun
Quote by Sparky-MMA
my friend did this. didn't think he should pay his £200 pound phone bill

after the lawsuit, solicitor charges etc. he owes them £2500 now.... dont be a dick pay it y'dick

Oh sweet Lord! What network was he on?
Quote by Milesthedude

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
Quote by longman240
Oh sweet Lord! What network was he on?

orange... they know how to bend you over and rape the money from you
i'm Ginger its fun
Yeah, they are mofos, my sister lost her phone and someone found it, made shitloads of premium rate calls and texts in one night before she could cancel, the bill came £120, my sister refused to pay and they sent debt collectors etc., in the end it came up to £750ish before she decided enough was enough and she got it overturned, but had she not made the massive effort then they would have completely pwned her in terms of charges.
Quote by Milesthedude

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011