Page 1 of 4
Hello Pitbros, I come to you today with an activity.

First:
Do the instructions step by step.
Do not read ahead.

Instructions:
1. Examine your surroundings.

2. Pick three items that you see. Any three.

The world around you now fades away. The only possessions that remain are the three items you chose.

3. Depending on the color of your shirt, you are now stranded ...

Shades of blue: On a large tropical island.
Shades of red: In a windy scorching desert.
Shades of green: Within a thick dangerous jungle.
Black or white: In a frozen arctic tundra.
None or underclothing: In a wide open savannah.

All wildlife you would normally find in those regions are present.
There is no civilization in sight no matter how far you wander in any direction.
There are no obvious landmarks or indicators of your general location.
Escape is a fantasy.

4. Explain how you will use your three chosen items to survive.

If you cannot or your survival seems impossible, you have lost. You are dead.

*but for fun list them anyway.*

Go :3
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
Stuffed dog, baby scooter, and a tub

I'm ****ed

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
1. Examine your surroundings.
Ok..

2. Pick three items that you see. Any three.
Spoon, pair of blue jeans, bottle of sparkling grape juice.

The world around you now fades away. The only possessions that remain are the three items you chose.

White: In a frozen arctic tundra.

All wildlife you would normally find in those regions are present.
There is no civilization in sight no matter how far you wander in any direction.
There are no obvious landmarks or indicators of your general location.
Escape is a fantasy.

4. Explain how you will use your three chosen items to survive.
Wear the jeans, dig a home in the snow, ration off the juice for energy until I catch food or for flavoring the food while it cooks. Either that or starve to death on grape juice..
Cellphone, waterbottle, flower. Only wearing underwear. Ended up in the desert =/

I'll call someone for help, drink some water to not get dehydrated and talk to the flower because I have hyperthermia.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
clock, pliers and a coffee mug. Good luck.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
my shirt is a blue/green so im on a jungle island.

-might be able to use the tv screen to create glare from the sun to attract overhead planes. scavenge it for some parts, but probably mostly useless.

-chair will be comfy for sitting in.

-dog will keep me company, can probably kill some small animals.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
well i saved my pocket knife but im in the artic tundra, so i'd make an ice fort and use iceicles to kill penguins for food and clothes.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
In a frozen tundra, I would carry a picture of my girlfriend and TV remote while calling for help on my phone (no i didn't look ahead, it was just there)
Quote by Nietsche
Don't drive. Stay in doors in a padded sterilised germ free room with a strait jacket eating vitamin pills at the appropriate intervals

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ipayformusic

Quote by cptcomet
Weird Kid: Do you play by ear?

Me: No, I play by hand.
My cell phone, oakleys, and a zippo lighter in a savannah.

Id light that entire place on fire and create a new hell. And id be its Oakley wearing satan, who was also the sponsor for At&t
GEAR:
Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
ESP Ltd Viper 400
Egnater Rebel 30 112
Boss GE-7
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss DD-7
Empty bottle of Miller Genuine Draft, Empty iPod Classic blue skin and my cellphone... In the arctic.. wearing a white tank top.. I'm Canadian this is nothing new

Well, I have a leafy plant used to make diabetic tea (not too sure, not my plant), a printer, and a fan. I suppose I could take the wires and stuff from the printer to make a fire (cus I'm in a frozen tundra [is wearing white shirt].). I could eat the plant. I could take the plastic from the fan and the printer to make some kind of dagger. I have to look for wildlife. I guess a penguin will do. Maybe I'll live after all. *gets killed by polar bear*
Quote by /PurpleWhalez/

Shades of blue: On a large tropical island.
Shades of red: In a windy scorching desert.
Shades of green: Within a thick dangerous jungle.
Black or white: In a frozen arctic tundra.
None or underclothing: In a wide open savannah.

I failed here...
This will start a RIOT! in me
mt shirt is brown!
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
a sander some tape... and a disc of the game spore lol
im wearing red so i die fast
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
drum set, i touch, and stringless guitar....
in the tundra...
rock out with music and drums!
and since the guitar wont help...i'll bring a new meaning to the nickname "axe".
I picked an empty Dr. Pepper can and two bottles of water. I am in the arctic Tundra.
I use the Dr. Pepper can to kill a polar bear. Then I wear his fur for warmth. I glue the water bottles together with my spit and spin them fast so I can fly like a helicopter.

I win
CDs, a pole holding my bed up and a furry toy snake in a wide open savannah.
I suppose I could kill animals with the pole, signal for help with the CDs and use the snake for....... Warmth?
This could work

bass drum, hiking backpack (filled with provisions, we stay prepared), and a black umbrella in a frozen tundra.

I'd sleep in the drum, set up the umbrella as somewhat of a beacon, and temporarily use whatever food is in the backpack.

after having gathered my bearings, I would pack up and head north, hopefully hitting some woods or a body of water (the ocean, maybe). if I run into any wolves, I'll have to express my dominance by singling out the alpha male and mauling him with the hatchet (also in the backpack). hopefully, I would avoid any confrontations. if I hit the woods, I'd look for some small game, or, if I'm lucky, stumble onto a hear of caribou. I'd pick out the weakest one, construct some sort of pitfall in the permafrost, or another trap, and kill it. I would skin the caribou, eat/preserve as much meat as possible, and fashion other tools out of its bones.

if I hit the coast, I'd attempt to fish (maybe make a spear?), or go for a baby seal or walrus.

edit:
Quote by uhhhg
drum set, i touch, and stringless guitar....
in the tundra...
rock out with music and drums!
and since the guitar wont help...i'll bring a new meaning to the nickname "axe".

I almost picked the exact same things...except my guitar has strings.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Aug 14, 2010,
I'm in a frozen tundra

Item #1 A picture of my dad and me
Item #2 a flashlight with a built-in laser pointer
Item #3 a jester's hat

I would wear the hat to stay warm, find some MacGyver way to use the laser pointer to make a fire, and use the picture as escapism.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I could use the bottle of water to store snow in and let it melt, so i have drinkable water and i guess my guitar would have to be fire wood. But the fact there's no animals to hunt and i'm wearing a t-shirt and shorts i would freeze to death as soon as my fire runs out providing i can get one started.
A solid marble coaster, a Cellular phone and an unplugged webcam in an artic tundra.

I use the webcam to record myself beating a polar bear, record it with a webcam and send the footage to an animal rights committy stating exactly where i am with help of the GPS. Then I wait for the animal rights workers to get here by helicopter, hijack the helicopter using the coaster as a weapon.

Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG355OXM
Fender Mexican Deluxe Series Stratocaster
Fender Squire Bullet
Schecter Damien Elite 8
Yamaha F325 Acoustic

Amps
Peavey 5150 II Full stack
Peavey 2001 Studio Pro 112
Roland Micro Cube
Empty pepsi can
Prs guitar
Big yellow screwdriver

I will stay sane by walking around with the guitar around my neck improvising a sweet solo. If I ever find water, I'll put it in the coke can and carry it around, otherwise I'll put snow in it, leave it under one arm and wait for it to melt. If I find a polar bear I'll murder it with the screwdriver and eat it.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I'm not wearing a shirt.

I'd use the radio to find help, eat my plate of spaghetti, and play my guitar in the meantime.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Last edited by Angus_Junior35 at Aug 14, 2010,
1) Cell Phone
2) Brass Slide
3) my Leatherman (lucky me)
In a thick jungle.

I probably can't use the cell phone to call anyone, but I could use it as a flashlight and maybe rewire it to make it spark enough to start a fire. I have no clue what I'd use a brass slide for, maybe knock something out with it. The leatherman would be really useful, since it has a knife, a saw, a file, and some pliers, so I could use it to kill stuff and make a shelter out of branches and stuff, and maybe sharpen it on the slide.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
A laptop, a lamp with a flourescent light bulb, and a frisbee.

In a frozen arctic tundra.

Pretty sure I'm dead.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Aug 14, 2010,
I'm in a thick jungle with a kitchen knife, a keychain WITH a light on it, and a candle.
What do?

First I pocket the keys/light and candle, and I take the knife and go searching for a tree with which to strip pieces of bark off of, for use as kindling. I leave this strips in a sunny patch, so they may dry. I then go searching for branches, both large and small, so that I may keep this fire going throughout the night.
Next I take the knife and go searching for bugs, mostly grubs and such, but others would certainly do. I do this until I have a shirt-full of potential food to eat.
The next thing I could do would be to look for a medium-sized tree in which to climb and break branches off so that I may build myself a shack.
When night comes I create sparks with the batteries in the light and create a fire, first on the candle (so that I can have a failsafe in case my larger fire goes out) and then on my kindling.
Come morning I create my own forest-dwelling society that is dependent on the land, and quietly wait for the white man to come and destroy my culture, rape my women, pollute my land, and then force me onto tiny little reservations and give me a cheque I can barely survive on (just enough to take away my work ethic) every week so that I know they are truly sorry.
I'm wearing a black shirt...but I live in Canada, so not much has changed! HEY HEY!

A mouse, an xbox controller, and a guitar...I could live off that. Just throw my mouse at the animals to get it's attention, I mean..It's only a polar bear, what's the worst it can do?
Items: Guitar, Pillow, Crate of Irn-Bru.
I'd rest on the pillow, play guitar when I was bored and drink the Irn-Bru if I was thirsty. I'd walk towards the centre of the Island to find civilisation.
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
My dad is also shirtless.

He said he'd take:

Me
Beer
his computer speaker.

He'd drink the beer, use me for bait, and hit the animal with his speaker.

Thanks dad.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
im screwed.. newspaper, bottle of pepsi max and a half eaten chocolate biscuit

edit: in frozen thing
i'm Ginger its fun
1. Cellphone
2. 9 of clubs card
3. Flash Drive
Color of shirt: Brown (so red I guess?)

I would use the cellphone to call for help, eat the card for nourishment, and use the flash drive as a tool to fashion shelter/kill small mammals.
I'm in the artic. I have a Marshall AVT half stack, a 7 string guitar, and a 6 pack of A & W Cream Soda.

I'm done for.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by Deadlock Riff
I'm in the artic. I have a Marshall AVT half stack, a 7 string guitar, and a 6 pack of A & W Cream Soda.

I'm done for.

least you have things to throw and hit things with... i have a biscuit and a newspaper... WTF!!!

edit: its not even a full fricken biscuit
i'm Ginger its fun
wow, I lucked out on this one. 5 liter jug of Motor oil, 5 oz. of bore scrubber (for cleaning the bore of a gun), and my acoustic guitar. I just happened to have the motor oil sitting on the floor cuz I'm gonna change it tomorrow and the bore scrubber has been sitting on my desk for months for some reason. I only picked those because I figured they'd be kinda off the wall and make it interesting.

shirt = none, wide open savanna.

alright, so apparently the bore scrubber is highly flammable. the label says "DANGER: contains petroleum distillates. do not use near heat, sparks, or flame. more junk about contact with eyes, etc."

so, the highly flammable bore scrubber and the abundance of grass in the savanna means fire will be easy. the 5 oz. should be enough to help start quite a few fires. the vapors would probably smell of insects. that shit is strong.

the oil could be used as a means of keeping the fire going longer, or to make torches. a bundle of grass tied around a stick, dipped in oil should keep a decent flame going for a while.

I remember seeing a survivor man episode (think it was the one where he crashed a hot air balloon, not sure) where he mentioned that the acacia tree's seeds, leaves, and flowers are edible. I think an acacia would also be a good starting place for a shelter, as well as a source of wood to make something for defense.

I also have no problems with eating insects. I would stick to ants, termites, and grasshoppers since those are the only ones that I know for sure aren't poisonous and easy to identify. would probably try to rig some traps or snares, but I doubt if I'd get anything.

main problem - water. I imagine I'd wander around until I found some source of water. the oil, bore scrubber, and guitar I could take with me, and if I came across a tree or bush I could break off a few limbs to take with me to act as a support and lay grass over for a shelter. now that I think of it, I could stick the bore scrubber in the guitar, and if I found an acacia tree I could stuff the guitar full of seeds, flowers, and leaves. (I will not cannibalize the guitar as that will keep me sane.)

so, the main problem will be water. if I find a good source I should be mostly set. fire is easily attainable which would allow me to boil water before drinking it, cook any food I may find, and scare away the boogeyman. shelter shouldn't be too important, and I could probably throw something together to keep the sun off, and the guitar would keep me sane. food may be a problem later down the road, but water would be the pressing issue.

wow, that was longer than I thought. oh well, I'm pushing the button.
Page 1 of 4