well im not really happy with with how hard is to play in the upper frets of my guitar
and i was wondering if doing something like this...

http://es.tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=XAS1fUiO8rA3JSsFRQjTQ4h4l5k2TGxc

is posible... or like this...

http://www.warmoth.com/Guitar/Bodies/Options/StratContouredHeel.aspx

hte thing is to improve hand access

but...could this change change my guitar sustain?
:S because is not the best guitar in the wolrd but i love it

and i want to live a lot with her... hahahaha
i love the action, the way the neck feels , the sound i can get out of it

also if all of these is posible, would be expensive??
i really thing this contured heel stuff could help me out a lot
Check out the Les Paul Axcess (I think that's the name of it) it has a pretty interesting contour on it to make it more accessible (I'm pretty sure that's where they got the name).

You could have a luthier do something like that for you, but you'd need to get that section refinished, if not the whole guitar.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
If he had the money for a Les Paul Axcess, then I don't think that he would be playing an epi LP-100 right now =)
Founder of the C.F. Martin & Co. Guitar Owners club.
YOU........should join if you have a Martin.....!!!!
JOIN

My Band: Abaton

Abaton

Check out some of the acoustic stuff on my profile if you want
I was saying that for an idea of what he could do for a Les Paul heel.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
I would be careful about removing to much wood if any from the heel of a LP100. Not sure the issue the heel on my LP100 is considerably thinner than my strat or my set neck LP. The easiest improvement would be to get rid of that thick neck plate epi uses. I used recessed ferrules in mine the holes are far enough from the edges not to need to be relocated.
I was saying that for an idea of what he could do for a Les Paul heel.

Okay I figured that might be what you were saying, sorry!
Founder of the C.F. Martin & Co. Guitar Owners club.
YOU........should join if you have a Martin.....!!!!
JOIN

My Band: Abaton

Abaton

Check out some of the acoustic stuff on my profile if you want
I have one of those, in Cherry Sunburst.

If you get rid of the neck plate and use ferrules, it would be possible to contour the neck heel. However. Having bought ferrules for my build, and seeing as how I drilled the countersink for them yesterday, I'm gonna have to say this may very well be impossible because of the position of one of the screws (the one closest to both the nut and the cutout for the horn).

If you wanna get ballsy: remove the neck plate and then the neck. Dowel and fill the screw hole mentioned above. Countersink the ferrules, 3 at the predetermined positions, one at wherever you want it to be (preferably close to where the filled hole is, to even the pressure out as much as possible. Find a good balance between the filled hole and where you want the ferrule to be.). Fit ferrules. Sculpt heel by the filled hole. Fit neck. Drill hole for screw at the new upper left hole. Insert screws. Restring. Play.

Get crazy and scallop the frets too that's what I did to mine. Well. I scalloped the high frets anyway.
build 1, finished 1/15/11

Every time I try to pick it up like falling sand,
As fast as I pick it up,
it runs away through my clutching hands.
There's nothing else I can really do...
thanks
but if i plan to do this i think I must take my guitar to some pro or something
and scallop the frets too well thats a great idea
It feels interesting. High fret playability improves somewhat, vibrato and bending are easier. I like it, but I won't do it on my build.
build 1, finished 1/15/11

Every time I try to pick it up like falling sand,
As fast as I pick it up,
it runs away through my clutching hands.
There's nothing else I can really do...