Theres a show coming up real soon in Ny for the thrash legends. I enjoy Bonded by Blood, Fabulous Disaster, Force of Habit(albums), and other random songs. I never really was crazy about them, but I just thought they were a decent metal band. Will my lack of strong passion combine with a terrible live performance? I just saw American Carnage in East Rutherford and I wanna see someone who sounds, looks, and performs well. And also, I need to know what songs to expect, so I can touch up on my homework.
Stupid question. Of course you should go see Exodus. Listen to some songs off their newest album, beyond the pale, the ballard of leonard and charles and downfall are all ****ing awesome songs, as is all the rest of the album.
hells yeah, you should definitely go. and if possible ask them to play bonded by banjos.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by satinsoven
Theres a show coming up real soon in Ny for the thrash legends. I enjoy Bonded by Blood, Fabulous Disaster, Force of Habit(albums), and other random songs. I never really was crazy about them, but I just thought they were a decent metal band. Will my lack of strong passion combine with a terrible live performance? I just saw American Carnage in East Rutherford and I wanna see someone who sounds, looks, and performs well. And also, I need to know what songs to expect, so I can touch up on my homework.

East Rutherford? I was suppose to go to that show but I missed it because I didn't have a ride.

How was it?
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by MoogleRancha
They weren't ever good. Why would they be now?

what's wrong with you does your brain work man bonded by blood what the hell
i am the moonstar
Moogle, your lack of love for BBB disturbs me.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Quote by we_built_a_tree
Moogle, your lack of love for BBB disturbs me.

Your love for thrash disturbs me.
Philosophy > Life