maybe everything we did means nothing.
i can count those years on my fingers
and i can feel where you carved your name on my heart.
this poem means nothing to you
i owe myself more.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

it is, and nice call thanks
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I actually like how short and simple it is. Very much to the point. Sorry I have no critizism for this one Keep on Writing
Comments or Suggestions
Omit or Change
Suggested Changes

I am the 24 Wild Rovers
If You Wish to Give C4C Click on the Smlileys
:
Brevity is underutilized. Many of us stretch things out too long, trying to make them significant, important. You're being honest here, like a footprint. I'm glad that this is so short because it didn't need to say anything else.

I am reminded of the band American Football for some reason. I don't know if you listen to them.

It comes back to honesty, I think, at least for me. The last two lines here are beautiful, and so completely true. We write poetry for girls who will never read it, and if they do read it will never care the way we want them to care. The poetry is for ourselves, and anything else is a delusion. We try to write what is best for ourselves, to make ourselves happy, to feel something. This isn't perfect, as you say yourself in the last line, that you "owe yourself more", but it is perfect in its imperfection. Don't change a single word.
kill all humans